Problem with gootool

6 replies [Last post]

I appologize ahead of time for this post, I'm sure its not really in the right place but it should be a quick fix. For some reason I just cannot get gootool to download from the site, every download link I click on redirects to what should be the file, but the page just stays white and nothing happens, even after waiting like 20mins. I've tried it with all my popup blocker/ virus guard stuff turned off too, so thats not the problem. I was curious if someone would mind just sending me the latest version for windows via email or something. Thank you very much and again i appologize for this crummy post.

Yeah, the site isn't working at the moment. Hopefully DavidC (the guy who made GooTool) will fix it soon. Until then, you can't upload or download anything.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

would you be willing to send me the installation file? if you still have it. My son is REAL excited to see the goo balls change color Smile

Yeah, sorry, all our addins are hosted on this site.

Except this more recent one, that hasn't been converted to a proper .goomod yet (this is an .exe installer, but I don't think anyone has had problems with it). This should help tide your son over until the site downloads are back working: http://goofans.com/forum/world-of-goo/general-discussion/2602

Have fun! I'm on Linux, so I haven't tested this one out yet, but I've heard it's good. Smile
By the way, you may need the World of Goo 1.3 patch. If you don't need it for this addin, you'll still need it for the other levels on here when the site is fixed. See the link below, in my signature.

Hey thanks. I guess my son will just have to be patient for a couple of days (hard for a 5 year old) but maybe this moon level will be fun for him. Thanks for the friendly responses and by the way this site is really cool i wish I'd found it earlier/

Package download should be fixed now. Problem with the server upgrade today - any other issues, let me know.

MOM4Evr wrote:

Except this more recent one, that hasn't been converted to a proper .goomod yet (this is an .exe installer, but I don't think anyone has had problems with it). This should help tide your son over until the site downloads are back working: http://goofans.com/forum/world-of-goo/general-discussion/2602

Thanks for the recommendation MOM!
That thing gave me headache of 2 months!hahaha!

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO