Earth Of Goo: The Gooey Part 2 Demo Is Close!! Keep Watch!

9 replies [Last post]

Ok everyone! The demo for me and pyrodroid's game will be released at the most (unless I get wrapped up in something else) by Christmas! So stay tuned! This demo will include the first few levels of our game and all the other edits! The demo is only in english unless one of you has a translator thing to translate it to another language. So be prepared to have fun!!

Note: This demo will also be released in SEVERAL goomod files at once due to it's massive files sizes, so to run the game you will HAVE TO HAVE ALL those goomod files running and installed at once or it will probably crash. (I'm not quite sure yet at this point if it will crash without some but anyway.)

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

awesome!

yaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

-_-

Uh, oh! Sorry I haven't been on the site to update in FOREVER, but I have some challenging news... The demo fo our game has to be reviewed by albino pokey because I have (yet again) encountered challenges and problems with it! Sorry! But as of the last entire month or so AP hasn't been responding to my prodding wonderments as to wether he encountered any problems with it yet... so unless AP replies soon... The demo release may never happen... unless I figure it out myself... which is very possible... or not depending on if I can fix it...

Once again, sorry to break the hard news. Sad

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube www.scarletfury.com !

Don't imply that it's his fault when he offered to help. You shouldn't blame someone when they didn't do anything wrong.

OK. Sorry.

Didn't you get my email?

Gmail might be acting weird again. I'll resend it.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

No, I haven't recently gotten e-mails from you.

Then I can't email you modded goomods. But the problem is that you're overriding the island.xml.xml file. You want to compile it. And I already mentioned the compiled movie problem. Those are the only problems I see, but like I said, I can't send you a fixed version. Sorry.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Then just upload it and send him the link.