Level Help

8 replies [Last post]

I've created a level with a radial force field with gravity going inwards but when I play it the gravity goes outwards. Please help.

Probably you put the gravity on the top of the level or if you use an ugly goo ball and your gravity is antigravity the ball will fly up. You should recall the antigravity from true to false and so the ball wont fly up. But if gravity pulls all gooballs up then I'm not sure. You probably messed up something! Make an image from your level and let me see whats going on. Just press PrtSc SysRq (Print screen) button and to paste it in pain or somewhere else press Ctrl + v (Control + v). Show me the image through something link web site so I can see the image or put it in google, copy URL of it, paste it in the post and whala!

If I made something not understandable ask MOM4evr for help. He is pro in this.

Now I get it. If you want the goo balls to get sucked up to the ball you need to change "radius" into a minus number. See you got there number 1043.47 right so change it to -1043.47 and fixed. MODEDIT: That is incorrect.

I just had the same problem but I found it by my self long time ago... In future if you got any questions or misunderstandings just ask me or someone who's a moderator.

That's incorrect. Radius should not be negative. The "forceatcenter" should be negative, however. Change it to -10.

Oops yeah... My old head just... I made a level with a radialforcefield long time ago. It has not published yet cause it's a Wiki level called Gravity mechanism. MOM is right you need to change forceatcenter at -10.

Thanks everybody! The levels working perfectly. I should have up by tomorrow, and by the way I had to change the forceatedge to -10 as well.

Now thats autonomy! Laughing out loud

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Thanks to Slurms! Now I can show my records on custom levels I got!