Creation Contest 2012

10 replies [Last post]

I've noticed that there was a winter challenge, and someone asked for a creation contest, so I'm announcing one. Presenting the "new" 2012 Creation contest! To enter your entry, please put the link here and have this picture http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4720/logobjb.png (optional). If you do not like the picture, then I am sorry. Here are the rules
1.No swere(and that is that)
2.Make a great level(When I mean great, I mean dark and gloomy like limbo)
3.Gooballs must fit the theme(If there is fuse and a red background, that a good example)
4.All entries must be submitted before July 1
Please have fun
-the gooeygoo painter
P.S. The prize is that it will be in my wog "Parralel". It's about when everyone is at earth, EXCEPT for the gooballs and the sign maker(sign painter's brother, a dark soul)your job:get to safty before the earth decintigrates into the sun

I made goomods.

Wouldn't this go in Mods & Hacks? Tongue

i think this is better Wink

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!

Thanks!

I made goomods.

RedTheGreen wrote:
Wouldn't this go in Mods & Hacks? Tongue

You're right, moved.

Why? It's not a mod

I made goomods.

But it's about mods. Levels are mods. This thread is about making levels, so it's about making mods, so it goes in this section.

I didn't know that.
When will people make entries?

I made goomods.

Well, maybe you should make the post more descriptive. Describe what the theme of the level should be, "crazy" isn't really clear. I'm not sure what "gooballs must fit in theme" means. If there's a prize you should also mention that.

I suggest that you base it heavily off of the first contest. By that I mean that you should use the same rules (except for the theme), it should be called the "Level Creation Contest 2", stuff like that. People should also be able to use their own image, otherwise we'll have lots of addins with the same image.

Done?

I made goomods.

That's somewhat better. I'll see if I can get round to making a level sometime.