World Of Goo : Fight Against The Shopkeeper

11 replies [Last post]

Version BETA of World Of Goo : Fight Against The Shopkeeper release now: mod 1.0 with five chapters and it is placed an year after the last World Of Goo, a shopkeeper has taken our Goo Balls and your mission is save them.
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD SINGLE CHAPTERS OR DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE MOD.

Please comment and we hope that you will have funny.
NuoviCartellisti

(We'll make another World Of Goo: August'12)

World Of Goo - Fight Against The Shopkeeper
Map and Chapters

Aha, sorry that I haven't been testing these, it's just that MCW was a bit hefty. Thanks for fixing the goomod naming issues, I'll try and start testing tomorrow.

By the way, moved to Mods and Hacks.

Map and Chapters

OK, I will test that addin instead. Keep in mind that it will take some time, don't keep on requesting publication.

Ok, do you like it the same?

Map and Chapters

Same as what? I'm testing these levels for the first time.

I'm almost done with the first chapter. I'm just hoping that it doesn't get insanely hard near the end Tongue

If it's the same as the original, it doesn't really get superhard. The last level was apparently meant to be superhard, but an awakened anchor made it ridiculously easy. I haven't tried the new one yet.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

We know that it's easy, we did it just to amuse other people, we only ask if the game you like!

Map and Chapters

Oh, no, I like it. I'm just saying that (like AP and several other great mods on the site) it doesn't get really hard near the end.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

True. We have the idea of make another World Of Goo:
WORLD OF GOO (3): The Other Face Of the World
It will be hardly than this, we will finish it to August! (or before)

Map and Chapters

It's fine that it's easy, that actually makes it way faster to publish. Personally I prefer something interesting and easy rather than something boring and difficult.

Thanks to all! We hope that moderators publish it meanwhile we work at
World Of Goo : The Other Face Of The World

Map and Chapters