Good hidden strategy for MOM's Computer

26 replies [Last post]

When the icon for MOM is visible (When you've built a tower up but not quite there yet...) you can click it and it says "Come closer -Love, MOM"

SECRET: you can just drag one of the windows up to the icon, let go of it, then click on MOM's icon as fast as you can (in 3 seconds it will wear off) and poof! You will not need to build a complete tower up there! Try it if you don't believe me!

or you can do something like this:

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Wow I didn't think of that but if you have trouble doing that then you could try my way? IDK LOL

With all those badges, somehow I'm not surprised that you solved it that way. Nicely done.

Okay... so i built up to moms computer, it displayed "come closer" message so i stacked another tile up then clicked on the computer again and all it did was illuminated to "ask mom" and my only option is to click through a bunch to some kind of lame question and answer "session"; it won't even let me click the upper right hand exit "X" to get out until i go through a bunch of the questions. Does anyone know what is up with that???

brucefamilyvalues wrote:
Okay... so i built up to moms computer, it displayed "come closer" message so i stacked another tile up then clicked on the computer again and all it did was illuminated to "ask mom" and my only option is to click through a bunch to some kind of lame question and answer "session"; it won't even let me click the upper right hand exit "X" to get out until i go through a bunch of the questions. Does anyone know what is up with that???

That's actually the way the level is played...

You're supposed to talk to MOM. Perfectly normal. Just enjoy the conversation.

Talk to her the right way and you'll finish the level...

Actually you can just talk to her in any way and you'll finish eventually Smile

Yeah, but the "Do I Smell Cookies?" route eventually causes her to close, and you have to open her back up and start all over again (At least it did when you try to delete all the cookies. It was really hilarious, though!).

Oh when you do the cookies thing, it actually gives you a CHOICE of deleting or not...

Yeah, that's what I said (or at least what I meant). I only played that route once, and chose the delete-the-cookies path. Unfortunately, I'd have to play the game all the way through a third time (that was my second) to find out what happens when you choose not to delete the cookies. Have you played that? What does MOM say?

MOM4Evr wrote:
Yeah, that's what I said (or at least what I meant). I only played that route once, and chose the delete-the-cookies path. Unfortunately, I'd have to play the game all the way through a third time (that was my second) to find out what happens when you choose not to delete the cookies. Have you played that? What does MOM say?

Actually, all that happens is that you say can I delete them? and she says really? are you sure, I will forget all about you and it says yes or no and when you click on no it just goes back to the way it was before you asked to delete them.

Okay, cool. I had clicked "yes" before and it went through this really long thing where it said "Your cookies have been deleted!*
*or maybe not
**Maybe they have been stored for later use
***Or maybe..."
etc. all through about a zillion asterisks. It was really hilarious! Laughing out loud

lol same thing happens in another part of the conversation. I think it has to do with the "What are cookies?"...?

Sweet! I'll have to play the whole game all over again to see!

Or google the list of what she's saying!

Crazeh man!

Playing it again would be more fun, though. Laughing out loud

Do what you want,i'm not the one who decides what you do Smile

Crazeh man!

You can also backup and then restore to an earlier backup you made...?

Yeah, it's a little late for that now...

Well, I'm sorry about that...

All you have to do is choose the last option every time! And the conversation can't be done again if the the level has already been finished.

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

yes you can do it again
just update you world of goo
http://worldofgoo.com/dl2.php?lk=patch

The level IS done again, but you can't talk to MOM EVER AGAIN! The level is done with every thing except that event. (unless you start a new game profile, but I think you wouldn't need to just to talk. Tongue )

Okay, this is an old topic. But, correction: (that I found when playing under Linux)
You can play MOM again, if you haven't beaten Deliverance yet or accepted her terms and conditions.
And anyway, I'm done playing MOM. The second, third, and fourth times. Smile

Sorry, but I ate all of your account's cookies. There were good chocolate chips in them! Unfortunately, though, your own mother doesn't know who you are now.

Wah, wah, wahhhh... (like the anchovy did in that one episode of SpongeBob)

I don't know what to put into my signature. So I'll make this sentence filler instead! Yeah, that works.

But... now, it sort of defeats its own purpose. S: