OCD Tips and Hints

6 replies [Last post]

I don't have ALL the OCD's yet, otherwise I'd have the Serious OCD badge. But since I don't, I'm still going to share the ones I HAVE figured out so far. If you're stuck on getting an OCD, I just may have it!

Going Up: You can build three equilateral triangles to reach the pipe and get the needed eleven balls for OCD.

Small Divide: You don't need a brace or anything like that. Instead of making equilateral or right triangles, stretch out your goo-balls as far as possible to make obtuse triangles. Once you touch the other side, do not build to get your structure to touch the sleeping goo-balls. Instead, pick up one awake goo-ball on your structure and throw it repeatedly at the sleeping goo-balls to nudge them to the structure. Then use equilateral triangles to build to the goal. You will need to use the nudging strategy a lot.

Hang Low: You don't need to build down to wake up the sleeping goo, doing so will squash your chances for OCD. Instead, grab balls and use a variant of the nudging technique, throwing an awake goo-ball as hard as you can at the sleeping balls. It may take anywhere from two to eight minutes to wake up them all, but time is not a requirement for this OCD. Once they are all awake and on the structure, use as few balls as possible to build a thin tower up to the pipe. Only add supports if absolutely nessacary. If you're lucky, you should get OCD.

Flying Machine: Just attach the balloons like normal, but do it as fast as possible. Add more balloons to the square to speed up the process more. I don't have this OCD yet, so I'm guessing, but it should work.

Tumbler: Once you build your structure to the pipe, remove any contacts with the rest of the structure so only a line of two goo-balls is being held by the pipe's suction. Then just dismantle the rest of the structure and put them on the line (but do NOT attach them) so they are sucked in. Once everything is torn apart, remove the bottom goo-ball of the line for the top to be sucked in. You'll have to use the method with ivy balls a lot.

Chain: Always and only use ivy balls for structures, since they can be detached while commons cannot. Once you reach the pipe, remove parts of the ivy structure until only a line is hanging. Then use a strategy similar to that in Tumbler.

Drool: Build as normal, first to the ivies, then to the pipe. Once everything is in the pipe, try to remove ivy goo-balls from the structure to form a thread from the string of clear balls to the pipe. You need to be careful, though, for if you remove the wrong one, your structure will hit the spikes and collapse. It's more trial and error and luck than anything else with which ones to remove.

Welcoming Unit: Begin by proceeding as normal by using the ivy balls to bring the dark black ones up and to the pentagon with the balloon in the pit. If any ivy balls wind up there, bring them far down and let go to take them back to the beginning, you'll need them. Then use the balloons to bring the pentagon up, then remove them to bring it back down. Repeat the process, but do NOT let ANY ivy balls into the pipe (in reality, all you need is one, but why take chances?). Then, place the ivy ball on the opposite side of the conveyor belt to where you normally would put them. The Freedom Scraper 3000 will break the chain, and you can now put ivy balls in the pipe by proceeding as normal. The level's easy to get OCD, but it takes a while to find out what you need to do.

Leap Hole: Use the same strategy you used to get OCD in Going Up, then tear apart the structure like in Drool and ferry the balls along like in Tumbler. Do all this as fast as possible. If you have completed this level before and have the whistle, just whistle to speed it along. If you don't, just finish the level like normal to get the whistle, then do it again with the whistle. This level's too easy.

Beauty and the Electric Tentacle: It's really an easy level. The sillohete balls in this level are really clear, so you can use them to build a cord across. Build the cord, and keep Beauty directly behind the end of the rope. Do NOT build all the way across, instead, when you're some two-thirds to four-fifths across, quickly put ALL the balloons directly behind Beauty, and try to get her on the ledge by the gears (use your time bugs if you fail). Once she's there, toss the other goo-balls still scurrying on the wire to the gears, but do NOT touch them. Once all the balls fall into the pit, use a single albino ball to reach the pipe and get OCD. It takes two to four tries to get it, using this strategy I just got it at 29.

Burning Man: Just try to use as few goo-balls as possible (max. 9) and then use the two balloons afterwards to get the square to the pipe and you should just make it. I don't have this OCD yet, so I'm guessing, but it should work.

Super Fuse Challenge Time: Everybody's a winner, but some winners are bigger than others! You need to be one of the biggest to win OCD. Build as fast as possible and get ALL of the beauties (you need them all). Then use the whistle to speed things along. I don't have this OCD yet, so I'm guessing, but it should work.

Water Lock: Goo-balls never do good things when they're given too much root beer. Or do they? Use the strategy you'd normally use with buoyancy to beat the level without OCD. Repeat until ALL dark black goo-balls have been sucked by pipe.

Product Launcher: To start, remove the top and middle right ivy balls. They will fall and crush the third brace, causing them all to be grinded by the gears. Then use your fire goo-balls to build about halfway to the fire. Then, throw fire goo-balls at the fire, in hope the balls will catch fire and will land on the structure and set IT on fire. Toss as much as you need: tossing is not a move. You should get this one in ten moves.

Hello World: A true challenge. To begin, fire ONE goo-ball to the other square. Then use the square balls to build as quickly as possible to the pipe, and then use your whistle to speed things up. Do this as fast as you can. I don't have this OCD yet, so I'm guessing, but it should work.

MOM's Computer: Click "Games" at the right side of the icon. Then stack the boxes vertically. You only need seven or so. The dialogue tree options are NOT moves. Someone else told be once you can see the Shortcut to MOM but when you click it says "Come Closer", then toss an application up to the Shortcut to MOM and click on it when the application is right next to it.

Observatory Observation Station: You can only get this one if you can control your dreams. Then dream it has an actual OCD amount, and do it in your dreams. Watch as the flag goes over that level. Sorry, but it's not possible to get this one in real life Sad

Well, that's it for now! I'll add more as I figure out more strategies! Hope these tips help you! Laughing out loud

"It was amazing: I felt a sudden earthquake, before feeling a gradually growing lightness. I was drifting higher and higher, watching in awe. I saw before me the skeletons of all the dead of my once-proud genus, of every species, of every island. I could

I feel silly replying to myself...

Anyway, Burning Man is wrong. You toss a flaming goo-ball into the fire, where it then bounces against the wall and hopefully hits the flaming rope.

Now, for something even sillier!

*dances with Radium*

I don't know what to put into my signature. So I'll make this sentence filler instead! Yeah, that works.

But... now, it sort of defeats its own purpose. S:

I got OCD in Burning Man with building to the fire!

And I think that the most difficult OCD is in 4 chapter: Bulletin Board System
And the most interesting OCD is in levle Infesty The Worm. Do you know how to get it?

I know I do! You can tell by my "serious OCD" badge! Laughing out loud

*Dances like a banana*

although it is appreciated that you took the time to write all these out, all the ocds are on the http://wogfan.webege.com site

Ou... and I found new meaning of OCD:
Other Challenge Dimension

i never knew it ment that!