Ipad Edition

12 replies [Last post]

Having to throw the goos all over the place to detach a piece is so frustrating; Also all the clouds all over the place in the "world of goo corporation" makes it even more frustrating, now not only do I have to fight with all the goos crawling all over the place, but the stalker clouds too. Its hard enough seeing with my finger in the way >_>.

Yep, that's one of the major complaints about World of Goo. But shouldn't the clouds be behind your structure? They shouldn't be causing any problems detaching a ball. And I would think that if a bunch of goos were getting in your way, you could grab handfuls of them (after all, the iPad is multitouch) and get them out of your way pretty easily...

And you can throw clouds, too. It's fun.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

NO D: the clouds come back o_o only they bring moar friends back with them 1!! D:
then they all stare at me funny o_o

Ha, that's the thing with clouds. I think you got em' angry. Tongue That's a lesson to be learned: don't P*** off the clouds.

Just Kidding! Of course, the clouds come back because they record your tower. Isn't there a way to disable the Game Center thing from your iPad? These clouds come because of Game Center.

Like I said before: the clouds SHOULDN'T be in front of you tower, blocking you. Are they? Because if they're behind the tower, it shouldn't be a problem.
Welcome to goofans, by the way! Laughing out loud

One thing I totally dislike about the other clouds is that most of the ones I see are cheaters. (Playing in WOGCorp with 700 balls, 1058 balls, whatever). Kinda annoying. Maybe people cheating like that could be blocked from the server somehow. Or maybe it's just a server-side glitch.

The clouds are behind your tower, but always on the edges o_o
Game center is in league with the clouds O_O !!!@$%!#@%! ima surround the game center icon with creepy looking icons until it gives in o_o

Can we see a screenshot of the World of Goo Corporation on an iPad? I can't get Game Center working on my phone.

By the look of the screenshot I would say the reason those clouds are so big is because if the difference in screen size of iPad and iPhone. World of Goo isn't built for iPhone so small bug like this are expected.

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Pavke is exactly right. Other effects of this include the overlapping 'to World of Goo Corporation' button in the island, and the 'continue' handle dangling mid-screen.

I made the cloud with my name to be that big, relax.

Do not like the clouds in the way on my iPad, but I do like the Game Center and seeing my ranking.