MOM's computer problme .

7 replies [Last post]

In MOM's computer level i can win it just one time and then wehn i click on MOM's she will say : MOM's has gone . and nothing happpend if i click ok ! can anybody help me ?

Yep. That's supposed to happen. You'll have to beat the game if you want to play MOM again. There's supposedly some way you can if you've OCD'd the level on the first try, or installed the patch, or something, but I've never gotten that to work for me. You basically have to play the game again to talk to MOM again.

So , there are no way to got mom's level ocd ??? i got 42 moves ! Sad

No, you can still get the OCD. Just build up to her, click on her, click OK, and your new number of moves will be recorded.

Realy ????
I'll try this .

No .. it's still 42 ..
on youtobe mom's computer Ocd i saw he click on mom and then ok and he will get out from the level ... but me : if i click ok he will back to the level and nothing happend .

Ah. It seems you need the 1.30 patch. Check in MOM's sig.

By the way, MOM, don't you often say not to double-post? Wink

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Yeah, internets were glitchy due to high traffic. Not my fault. I didn't think it even was able to post that comment because of how long it was taking...