I have 2 questions with woogle

6 replies [Last post]

1- Hey guys. I'm working on another level. Its suppost to be a big one. But I cant figure out how to expand the scene bounds

2- Its really hard to explain but how can I make an the background come out from behind an image. Its hard to explain so ill post it on youtube Smile

Thx

- Jim2102

BTW sorry bout my spelling mistakes in question number 2 I didnt mean to put the word an in there Sad

The "Edit" tab is there for a reason. It's cause we all make mistakes. Wink

1 - In the "scene" item of the "Scene" tab, there are attributes minx, miny, maxx, and maxy. Change these to change the size of your level.

2 - You can try to explain here if you want (just use the terminology that the editor uses, so we know what you're talking about). If something is behind something else, like a scenelayer being behind another, try changing the depth of one or the other. The Goo Balls are on depth 0, foreground layers are at depths greater than 0 (such as 100), and background layers are at depths less than zero (such as -100). So if you want something to appear larger and in front of the Goo Balls, give it a depth of 200 or so.

MOM4Evr I think I know what its called. I think its the perspective of an image.

Do you mean parallax?

If so, make one of them really far behind the other.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Yep thats it. Albino how do u do it?

He just said. Make one really far behind another.

So if you want an image in the background to move slower as the camera pans around the level, try a depth of -200 or more. Increase the depth to increase the effect.