Little Inferno Level Creation Contest [CLOSED]

77 replies [Last post]

Yeah, I see. I fixed it now.

The music was supposed to start when a p_music Goo Ball was killed...but I didn't realize that, so I added a music track and didn't change the filename of the p_music ball's sound. v2.0 should work fine. Sorry.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

look at my addin page again AP

Where is the level pack gonna be? I wanna play these!

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

The levelpack will be released after judging ends, as per the rules I posted above. Go read them again. Tongue

And they all are pretty awesome levels. This is gonna be tough...

Personally, I like all of them. Smile
Virtual Little Inferno actually involves burning toys, which is awesome, and I really like the flingable fuses in Up The Chimney (although at first I tried using the Stickybomb Trick on that section, you might want to make them nondetachable). Feardrop is insanely challenging, and Out of the Chimney...actually that one I'm kind of stuck on. I'll keep working on it tonight. Tongue

I'd kind of like to talk to the authors of the levels again about whether I found the intended solution or not (for example, if I'm supposed to use the Stickybomb Trick to beat Virtual Little Inferno without burning any Ivies), if you would add me as an additional author, but I can also of course ask after the contest is over.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Oh, I can't wait to see the results. Wink

Albino Pokey wrote:
IT...IS...AWESOME!!! It's called Reporting from the Weather Balloon and it evokes a mood similar to a combination of Rain Rain Windy Windy and Threadcutter, IMO.

By the way, I found a music named KyleGabler_BA which sounds like a combination of Rain Rain Windy Windy and Threadcutter in one of the Experimental Games. I'm not sure if they are the same.

KyleGabler_BA? I'll look for that one.

Albino Pokey wrote:
Feardrop is insanely challenging

I wouldnt go that far, its pretty simple if you do it correctly. Look around for a clue.Wink

Also, i've just thought of an improvement for the beginning. I'll add it when the centests over.

anon wrote:
Albino Pokey wrote:
Feardrop is insanely challenging

I wouldnt go that far, its pretty simple if you do it correctly. Look around for a clue.Wink

Also, i've just thought of an improvement for the beginning. I'll add it when the centests over.

It IS insanely hard. I saw the clue from the get-go, and haven't quite managed to beat it yet. You have to set it all up so fast... the chopper blades screw me over each time. It's a brilliant level (all of them are, actually; I'm really impressed), but my skills are a bit rusty, probably from the really easy levels we've been having recently. Quite a challenging level. I'll keep trying. Smile

Quick tip: when putting the final 2 on top put the left one on first.

Albino Pokey wrote:
KyleGabler_BA? I'll look for that one.
Well I listened to the music just now and I found that they are different ones. KyleGabler_BA.ogg is a music from Big Vine. Wink

EDIT: MOM4Evr? When will the results come out? After you beat the level?

Sorry for the delay. I've been insanely busy recently. Hopefully within the next week or so.

With classes starting and all I don't blame you. I haven't had any time to play any new levels recently.

@anon: Ok, so once you get her sitting on top of the marbles on top of the logs (which, btw, requires quite an insane amount of speed and accuracy), then what? Removing either side log results in death. Am I doing something wrong?

Use the side log to push her off to the right.

edit: i really dont think its as hard as you make out, if you saw a vid me doing it you'd see.

Yeah, my bad. I didn't try that. Happens to me sometimes in puzzley games. Got it now. Smile