Little Inferno Level Creation Contest [CLOSED]

77 replies [Last post]

From preordering. There's a two-song preview soundtrack you get when you preorder. One of the songs is the "Little Inferno just for me" theme, but the other is particularly epic, so if you want to take AP up on his offer, it'll sound cool, trust me. I've listened to that song ("Reporting from the Weather Balloon", it's called) over a hundred times on loop, and it's not getting old yet.

IT...IS...AWESOME!!! It's called Reporting from the Weather Balloon and it evokes a mood similar to a combination of Rain Rain Windy Windy and Threadcutter, IMO.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Right, uploaded my level and requested publication with 3 (2?) days to spare Tongue I might polish it some more and upload once more before the deadline, but probably not, it's pretty much as good as possible.

After the contest is done, I will say what I did for music.

-_-

Did you even submit anything, kirdneh? I think all we have so far are MyGod's and puggsoy's submissions...

I only see those two as well.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Yeah, don't forget to request publication, kirdneh Wink

Mind if I enter, I know I'm cutting it fine with only 3 days left, but I like a challange. I wont be buying inferno so this would be the only way I'd get it legally.Wink If people entering have already pre-ordered then whats the point entering, they'll just end up with a useless second copy.Puzzled

Yes, as far as I know nobody entering has preordered yet. And the more people who enter, the better, so hop on in! Smile

Done!

-_-

I'm seeing three submissions now. Any more (except PeterB)?

I need to know the exact deadline, its not clear when it is. My level is a bit more complicated than i thought, I might need until the 1st until I request publication.

MOM4Evr wrote:
I'm not 100% sure about the deadline, since there's been fairly low participation in the past. Maybe by September 1st or so?

So if you submit it on September 1st, that'll work fine.

Tomorrow I'll take all the levels and pack them together for you.

Albino Pokey wrote:
Tomorrow I'll take all the levels and pack them together for you.

Make that the day after tomorrow, I'll be finishing mine late on saturday.

Hey MOM4Evr, I accidentally requested publication of my level with its real name on, dont look at your emails if you havent already.

I'll collect them all tomorrow morning, to give you a bit of time to submit an updated version.

If you haven't submitted your final copy yet, do so now!

I'll change the name of my level so MOM wont know which is mine.

I think MOM will see the name of the request, and it'll be kind of obvious that it was you. Your best bet at staying anonymous is to change the name of the level that will show in GooTool and WoG.

EDIT: Fast thinking Wink

Yeah, thats what i was talking about.Smile I dont suppose it would matter really, even if he knew who did what I'm sure he'd remain impartial.

Yeah, I mean that's probably how Red was with the first LCC. But y'know there's always that mysterious subconscious working in the background, I mean he may unintentionally lean slightly away from choosing me because I won last time, y'know?

My level is up and ready to be entered. It wont let me request publication again.

Gathering all the levels now. Hopefully everyone's ready.

MOM4Evr, I've compiled the goomod and requested publication. You're running the contest, so you can publish it or not. Everyone else, I've removed your entries from the goomod queue for now. If you want them published as separate files, just request publication again after the contest is over.

Good luck everyone!

Ok, awesome. I'll check up on them all and start the judging. Probably a good thing that I was away camping for a day and didn't see Peter's submission. Smile

Just a moment...

I've been playing them (and they're awesome!) but Feardrop has an error.

If you're the author of that level, talk to me about it on the download page. Add me as an Additional Author so I can see it without a publish request.

Ah. Hah, I just posted in the contrib discussion about that. Thanks, AP. I see you're already on it. Smile

Im the feardrop guy, there was no error with the level, AP just got it wrong and added another music track. He just needs change it back.

Ha ha, new account, nice.

I'll check that, I thought when I looked at the level in WooGLE there was no music or loopsound. Since you included the track in your goomod I assumed you wanted it to play, so I added a music tag. I might have done something wrong, I'll check that again.

AP look at my addin page