Question about Minecraft

11 replies [Last post]

How many people have joined the Goofans server? When I went online I only saw Daft and James, but I'm sure other people have been on at some point.

EDIT: Also, the server is now "ERR:OUTDATED".

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

We've had a lot of people come through. You can check the IRC logs to see. Taco has come on a few times recently, Joris comes on every now and then, davidc too. Daft, James, and I are on the most I think. We've also had a couple random people who were looking for a nice server come on (tacgnolosh, McC1oud, and maybe a couple others). And a couple griefers, but they got banned and we have protections set up now.

EDIT: Oh, wow! Beta 1.4! Now we get doggies! Laughing out loud Pleeeeeze update, davidc

IRC logs?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

On the right panel, under your username, there should be a link that says "IRC Logs" (Right below "Leaderboards", I think). You can browse the stuff that's been said on IRC there (And goomc will tell you who connects/disconnects). It updates every 10 minutes or so.

Nope. It says "Books-Forum-My Account-My Backups-Leaderboards-Issue Tracker-Recent Posts-Log Out". I think the logs are moderators-only.

I think that's a Moderator only thing, MOM4Evr. You know we don't want spammers accessing the logs! Wink

< /lulz >

Odd beans. I know for sure I've been accessing the logs from way before I was a mod. Oh, well. Nevermind. Maybe it was because I was given special permissions anyway to access the Web File Manager.

Or maybe it's a "Need special permission from DavidC" thing. Not everyone can view our secret talks about MINECR-World of goo moderator job things....yeah... Tongue

Yeah I can access them . . .

AND YOU FAILED TO MENTION I GO ON OFTEN (not recently due to personal reasons but still)

Oh, right, Enchanter comes on too. I knew I was forgetting someone. Sorry.

I guess it's just moderators and semi-moderators then.

[semi-moderators being the NotWog2 team]

I joined recently, mc is awsome!

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves