Off Topic

11 replies [Last post]

Off topic post discussion forum!

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I'm a floating hand holding letters...

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

look behind you! a three-headed monkey!
alpha fizz potato green bananas super mario goo ball tyranasourus vader force poke futuristic times two multiplier google GAME OVER.
that was fun Smile

-_-

So...are any of you working on mods for other games?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Nope, this week is of goomods

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

Do you have Minecraft? If you do, you should come on our server.

By the way, which moderator used /give on cobwebs? I'd asked and had been told using /give under any circumstances was cheating!

oh... sorry, i thought you meant random words.sorry.

-_-

@AP:
Probably davidc, toying around with cobwebs. He /item's and /give's stuff occasionally.

So are we allowed to have them? I need some for a trap.

Dunno. Probably not.

Just...like...256 of them? Please? If I [Dispose] 5 string for each one?

Sorry, I dunno. You'll have to ask davidc.