minecraft explosions mod

10 replies [Last post]

i downloaded this really cool mod that makes stuff blow up, and when one blew up bed rock, i look under it and i saw the moon! appearently the sun and moon go under the earth in minecraft!
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/830138-125-explosives-v301100000-dow...

-_-

Well, I suppose they would in real life, too. If I blew a hole all the way through the earth, I might be able to see the sun through it at night.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

in minecraft, though, the world is flat. Then how does that fit in unless minecraft is a circular (not spherical) "planet" that rotates like a quarter around? unless the moon is also flat and they have a binary rotation around a flat sun? but a flat sun doesn't fit in either.....
Puzzled
but mabe in minecraft the laws of physics are different, seeing as flying people (unbuilt for flight), flying blocks, and other things. Do sand and gravel deify the laws of physics? are they still laws? am i just over-thinking all of this as it is just a video game?

-_-

The moon and sun in Minecraft circle vertically around the flat world.

so.. that is weird
if Minecraft world is a flat world
so how can you explain about day and night?

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!

It's an infinite plane, but only the part around Steve? is solid. The moon and sun rotate around him, the center of the universe.

In multiplayer, everyone perceives themselves as the center of the universe, because everything orbits them. Each person has their own moon, sun, and stars...

Minecraft cosmology and philosophy makes my head hurt. Tongue

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

mine to...

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!

goo23 wrote:
mine to...

goo23 wrote:
MINE

minecraft

-_-

MEINCRAFT. it's mine!

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

(this might be the official minecraft disscussion)
I downloaded this mod called More People mod, which add 1-block-high versions of minecrafters (Everyone on Minecraft) and you can make them stand in place, guard a area, look around, wander, not wander, and You can have Notch, GameChap, and more in your game! I noticed that my huge arenas look empty, and villagers wander all over the place and walk away, so this is really cool. I tested i, and even you appear in my game, red. I don't know the other people's user names here. Nice skin, btw.

-_-

Haha thanks. I need to change it.