Survival Minecraft, anyone?

11 replies [Last post]

I'd be willing to 24/7 my server for the first time in ages, if anybody'd want to play.

I know most people here on Steam, so I'll wait for everybody to be online at once before starting it.

Hopefully we'll be able to kill the ender dragon in a few weeks of playing. I got there on SP in 3 weeks, but I got really lucky and mined 12 diamond in a half hour. Tongue

haven't played minecraft in a while. been trying to download the portal mod, but i haven't gone around to it. i'll try to be on about once or twice a week.

-_-

I've been trying really hard to get back into it, but I've run out of new things to try.

I'll probably join, but this would need more than two for some real fun. Tongue

I tried...Red saw how well that worked out. Sad

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Alright, server's up. I got a couple of people from /b/ to join as well, so there should be a few people online now and again. Say hello, and be nice.

mc.redthegreen.com

I was the first to be blownup by a creeper. Sad

-_-

I joined! Is there a jungle biome close to spawn? (my fav biome) Also, spawning in mid air was... well dumb!

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

@kirdneh: Nope. I had it on all day before you joined for the first time. We were all destroyed by creepers at different times. If you look closely at the terrain, there are explosion marks everywhere. Wink

@momo: I don't think so. The spawn and the continent around spawn (it's amazing that we only have one direction to go in) are all mountains and forest. If you'd like to explore further, be my guest. Set up a railroad, even. Spawning in the air happens because of your MC client, and it doesn't affect your health.

Sorry about your reeds. They blew up.
You may see in the water some wood. I am building a mob- free house.
What I do is follow this rule: if you harvest someone's wheat or tree or reeds or other, you plant another in its place.

-_-

That's the basic rule that every decent player follows. Tongue

Yeah, harvesting someone else's food saved my life!

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves