Halloween!

6 replies [Last post]

What are people's plans for this? I'm working on a costume as "The Kid" from Bastion.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I don't celebrate Halloween, at least not in "real life". It's a thing some people do in NZ but my dad never liked it. Not to mention we're in Egypt and there's another celebration (Eid al-Adha) going on at the same time.

There's another forum I go on though and we've all been making pictures horrifying versions of each others' original characters. Also Scream Fortress starts today so I'll be playing TF2 and celebrating Halloween there Laughing out loud

puggsoy wrote:
Not to mention we're in Egypt and there's another celebration (Eid al-Adha) going on at the same time.

same... Smile but I'm not in Egypt though

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!

goo23 wrote:
puggsoy wrote:
Not to mention we're in Egypt and there's another celebration (Eid al-Adha) going on at the same time.

same... Smile but I'm not in Egypt though

Me three.My country doesn't celebrate halloween but I find it very fun and entertaining. Smile

My Profile

For us, our generation celebrates but due to the presence of old people, we get a lot of door slamming.

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

I think i'll just take a bag of candy and eat it on a chair. Tongue

My Profile

Haha... Tongue

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!