We Need New Mods

42 replies [Last post]

I was looking at peters post:

Peter B wrote:
@mods, seeing as most of you aren't capable anymore of fulfilling your duties, I suggest that you log out and stay out so we can see who's not interested
I agree.

ASSEMBLE TEH NEW MODS Laughing out loud!!!!!

I made goomods.

See my post in the addin publishment thread.

I just did.
Do you mind,
this is quite a false alarm
By the way...I CAN MAKE LEVELS!!!!!
P.S. How do I put custom gooballs into the editor?
Is it possible for me to do that if I change the normal goos?

I made goomods.

If you point your WooGLE at the copy of WoG that has custom Goo Balls in it, they'll be available.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

How do I do that? (Hey, I'm not mr smart guy, you know Puzzled )

I made goomods.

Just make a custom gooball, save it and then open Woogle. Type the name of the gooball and it should be there.

My Profile

I just took a gooball, remade the textures, but then the editor want start Stare

I made goomods.

Which one Wooble or Woogle?

My Profile

Woogle Drunk

I made goomods.

Any error messages (something like "duplicate Name property in Goo Balls X and Y, only the first will be loaded")? And what did you change besides the textures?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Woogle error (For short)
An unexpected error has occurred!
NameError: golbol name "ball" is not defined

I made goomods.

How did you duplicate this Goo Ball? Just copy res/balls/common or whatever to res/balls/ball?

Just copied to common ball file

I made goomods.

What do you mean by that? "Just copied to common ball file"? What did you copy, exactly, whence, and whither?

Remade textures for the common goo.
IF THAT"S NOT WAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR:
Copied the BALLS folder from the editor to the desktop.

I made goomods.

So you removed the common folder from res/balls and put it on the desktop? Otherwise I'm not seeing how you modified anything that would make WooGLE mess up.

No, That's not it Drunk
I copied common ball folder
I edited images
I called it dirt
Then put it in.

I made goomods.

You mean you renamed the folder to "dirt" without editing the bin files, correct?

Yup.

I made goomods.

So Woogle can't find the common goo and now its crashing?

My Profile

Those bin files are important, you know. Tongue

Decrypt them and change "common" to "dirt" at the tops of both, then re-encrypt.

And if you didn't leave a copy of the common ball folder in place, put it back.

Define: Decrypt, Re-encrypt

I made goomods.

Its progamming stuff. You edit the bin files manually. (I think)

My Profile

*Headsmack*
I mean, HOW Tongue

I made goomods.

When you installed WooGLE it should have installed a shell extension to put wogfile.exe on the right-click menu for .bin and .xml files. What does it say if you right-click one of them?

I'm a MAC user. Stare

I made goomods.

Ah. I think you'll have to do it the tedious way then, through GooTool. Look under the Advanced menu.

I made goomods.

Can you give any more information? At all? "It doesn't display text and it's impossible to fix it" means nothing. Does it usually display text at the beginning? It should just bring up a window showing your WoGC tower and stats.

What happens when I start it: Blank gootool screen shows.
When i attempt to instal a mod: Blank pop-up appears with an un-clickable "ok" button

I made goomods.

That's strange. Could you post a screenshot of what happens? What version of Java do you have installed.