Ios 11 gootool

10 replies [Last post]

When iOS 11 comes out. There will be a new files app so I think in iOS 11 or greater you will be able to download gootool from the download page and run it from the new files app!!!

i will literally die from happiness if this exists

http://goofans.com/faq/gootool/general-faq/can-i-use-gootool-iphone
also the files app will have a feature called drag and drop which is the exact same thing as SSH! So if my theory is not true you can just click the iPhone tab as Said to do after installing ssh in the current guide to put gootool on ios. I know people have been complaining that the iPhone button is grayed out but that's probably because they messed up with the other steps. But now there will be no other steps so it should be fine. You can also create mods using the new dark mode feature.

also the files app will have a feature called drag and drop which is the exact same thing as SSH! So if my theory is not true you can just click the iPhone tab as Said to do after installing ssh in the current guide to put gootool on ios. I know people have been complaining that the iPhone button is grayed out but that's probably because they messed up with the other steps. But now there will be no other steps so it should be fine. You can also create mods using the new dark mode feature.

U alright?

I now go by StrixToxis.

There's more to this than just being able to access files.

First, GooTool won't run on the iPhone, it's written in Java.

Second, I seriously doubt Apple will be opening up access to the Applications directories. If what you say is true, it'll be a seriously limited subset of the filesystem.

Third, it's not going to allow the iPhone to run unsigned applications. If we had a way around that, we would already have the ability to run GooTool on a computer and create an application that you could deploy via iTunes.

I did some work to allow GooTool to connect to a remote iPhone. I didn't release it basically because it requires a jailbroken iPhone, so there was little demand. It is impossible for any application on a stock iPhone to write to arbitrary files on the filesystem. The final step would have been to optimise it to only modify files it needed to, to avoid flash wear. The code is in the source bundle, but the menu option is greyed out for the above reasons.

-davidc

how about android? surely enough it allows unsigned apps for rooted users-and literlly file editing?i do can install new levels but that requires a bunch of painstaking steps to modify the apk file.

i am tiansmart1016 from baidu tieba, play wog on my android phone.

hu well that a harsh one

I hope so