Editing access

14 replies [Last post]

Hi i don't realy know how to to this but could I get editing access, I would like to be a goofans contributor.I have a few bases in html and I like making addins.

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Well, if the choice were up to me, I would say that if you want to be a mod, you gotta help out with things! (Although that cheater badge still holds over your head...)

We all like making addis Smile
Well momo1526, you have to earn to be a mod, help the community... That cheater badge isn't going in you favor.
Besides, thB, Daft as Brush and I seem to be handling it fine at the moment

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

If a start a new profile do I lose my cheater's badge?

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

No, only if you create a new GooFans user.
Read below.

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment

How do I delete my whole account?

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

You cannot delete your account. davidc can, but I doubt that he would do it.

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment

davidc explicitly told me that creating new profile when you have a cheater badge is forbidden...

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Well at least I am still an addin author,thanks!
(actually cheating on tumbler was only to test adding gooballs to an existing level and to get my kleptomaniac badge which I don't care about anymore)

I't isn't forbidden, remember the 'fight of enchanter49'?
HE did it

My profile of awesomeness | Me on skype: pokelucas2000 | My drop | Me on...umm....I forgot Tongue Laughing out loud

How do you get a cheater badge anyway.

For being a cheater? Wink

Added gooballs and changed the exit radius. PLEASE DON'T TRY THIS YOU'LL REGRET IT AFTER GETTING A CHEATER'S BADGE.

i would like to be a mod.... i have some knowledge of creating websites and i could help make the site look (no offense) better (no offense 'again') the site design isint that exciting and amazing looking.. i could help with that Smile
i could make this site look alot better.. one question tho.... does it require coding and scripting? because i know not a single thing about codes and scripts..

don't eat goo while swimming after 30 sec before skydiving after eating goo...
if u can read wats up there and understand it.. congratulations! ur not a complete moron! if u dont understand it then read wats under the HHJK
HHJK
it means DONT EAT GOO IN

You should make your English proper first. Give us samples of your website. If it looks like something from Bebo, then you definitely won't be considered. (Not that GooFans is hiring any new mods anyways.)

Author of World of Goo Portable. Download here!