Cheating badge

5 replies [Last post]

I am wondering of how do I get the cheating badge, I mean to avoid it. I know that do it bad things get it, but could someone list me of those things that leads to it?

Albinos... The cutest goo in the world of goo.

Don't cheat and you won't get a cheater badge Wink

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Specifically, don't mod any original game levels (including WoG Corp) and don't mess with your profile manually.

Author of World of Goo Portable. Download here!

Thanks!

Albinos... The cutest goo in the world of goo.

Sometimes you have to edit profile manually...I had to because of the Time for Real levels.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Yes, I edited my profile too to change my name. But it's not recommended unless you really know what you're doing, and as long as you're not cheating doing it. In fact, every time since then that I've edited my profile (Working on a copy of course), I've broken it, and I do know what I'm doing. Anyway, this should only be reserved for professionals.
krismath: Yeah, just don't tamper with anything and you should be fine. You can install and play any .goomod here without worries of getting a cheater badge.