Does Kyle Gabler has an account here ?

8 replies [Last post]

Does Kyle Gabler ( creator of world of goo) has an account here ?
Answer me, please.

World of goo is the best game ever.

Yes and No
Why yes?
Because in some goomods you can see as sub-creator "Kyle" and "Ron"
But when you click in their account they appear as only sub-creator
and dont have any mods or answers to topics.

Also, what is in the "World of Goo 2" Topic of th forum that can only access moderators?

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

WoG2 is a mod that was started over a year and a half ago, by a group of people who have been given special moderator access to the site. It's kind of dead, and nothing has happened so far. They're really secretive and won't tell anyone else anything about the mod.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Right.

We have some stuff done, and I'm hoping to throw it together to spark interest and such, but I'm terribly busy, as is everyone else from the original team.

More updates 'soon'...

If you just released a bit of it...more than the 2 levels I managed to get hold of...then that would spark some interest I'm sure!

EDIT: If you need some innovative ideas, here's one...use negative friction in a material. I have lots of new concepts I've been testing out, but all except that one are going to be in Another Planet and I don't want to spoil it.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Ok, thanks for the tip. I've played with material settings some, but haven't made any actual levels with any changes. I'll be sure to try that one out.
We have done some sweet stuff with new types of Goo Balls and geometries, however. At least I have.

hmmmmm...
well, you COULD let us (by us i mean non-moderators) download a few test levels and we will give feed back. it would spark interest and more people might join.
then progress would go
.^
/_\
.|
.|
.|
.|

-_-

Don't worry; I'll get to it. I just need a few SPARE SECONDS... which I don't seem to have at the moment. Tongue

I'll release a pack of my Experimental Levels of Epicness showing off the new concepts soon. You can borrow a couple of those if you need more. I've got lots planned.