Fools day

7 replies [Last post]

The fools day was over but if anyone was wondering then this forum is about fools day - every year beginning from now it could be really annoying to look upside down at your computer on goofans because goofans is celebrating fools day and every year beginning from now there is going to be celebration modes for a week so if you don't like the upside down version you can suggest about it here and add some different ideas what backgrounds could goofans put on fools day. As it is fools day week don't be bovered if you see some jokes or false stuff like I had - just relax and have a fun.

[This is ONLY for Administrators, Moderators and Active members] I made another image for the Celebrator example. Please do not say anything like I would need to get a permission to use your accounts or else cause it is just an examples so I did it on fast but even tho it took me about an hour: http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/7724/celebrator.png

Jeez, it's an April Fool's Joke. Quite a few websites take part. I find it immensely silly that you haven't heard of the holiday before. Tongue

It's only for a day each year, and the upside-down thing isn't going to happen again. It's dried up. We've seen it. That would ruin the point of April Fool's if we know what is going to happen. A few years back, Pavke wanted to do one with giving everyone a cheater badge so we would all be very surprised. That's what it's all about. Tongue

What Red said. And please read carefully what he said, don't skim over it.

Us moderators actually had another idea for April Fools, but we kind of forgot about it (in addition to not having the ability to do it Tongue). If we can, we'll probably do it next year.

RedTheGreen wrote:
I find it immensely silly that you haven't heard of the holiday before.

Oh don't be silly - I do know what's a fools day but as I told before so Davidc won't need to change goofans look and there would be time to finish competitions and see the new celebration looks I told you guys that backgrounds could be for 3 - 7 days.

And puggsoy - you should to say - D'uh!!! Because you told us that it may be next year Big smile

Indeed, I told you that it may be next year. I also didn't say what it was. And I think you mean "D'oh" Wink

Oh yeah - easy to mess up Wink

Who cares?
Let it be upside down.
It's only once in 365.25 days

I'm actually confident with it so stop bickering - I'm just telling in case if someone else gets annoyed with it if you didn't read that bit.