How did you find this site?

6 replies [Last post]
Rex

I found this site from https://www.google.com/ .

I found this site when I went to worldofgoo.com. I clicked "forum" and it redirected me here.
I'm glad that I found this site.

I was trying to find a way to modify World of Goo, and I found that and more here. This place introduced me to the world of forums. I have made stupid mistakes in the past, but I have learned more and more. I am really glad I came.

-_-

I found it through a link on the World of Goo Wiki after I beat the game. I lurked for over a year before making an account.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I found out after I was searching for why I previously thought that you can make a bigger tower more than 300 balls. Also this my first forum ever visited.

My Profile

naveed_rizvi wrote:
I found out after I was searching for why I previously thought that you can make a bigger tower more than 300 balls. Also this my first forum ever visited.

Same. Before Goofans I seldom even used email.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I discovered this by accident before I even finished WoG, but I joined directly after and started installing and making mods right away. This isn't the first forum I've joined, but it's the first one that I really felt I was a part of, and the longest I've stayed active at.