Moderators please delete my following leaderboard profiles

7 replies [Last post]

They are useless now because I changed my profile's name.
Wogfan
Wogfan
Wogfan4Evr
WEGFan (New Levels)
Thanks!

We can only hide profiles one at a time, and that's quite a lot, so that's a lot of clicking that'd be involved. I'm also not a huge fan of hiding cheating profiles. If a goofans user cheated, they should just remain marked as such. Doesn't really matter if they're sorry or did it on accident or whatever. Unless it's a special case like Peter B, where he was actually a really good tower-builder even without cheating. Any other mods have an opinion on this?

I remember some time ago a mod hid one of momo1526's profiles to delete that cheater badge. So I guess it would be fair?

Any mods made a decision for this yet?

My Profile

I think we're ok with it, but I'm personally too lazy. That's a lot of clicking, cause you'd have to hide each individual profile one at a time.

I hid most of them now. Wogfan4Evr has a lot of uploads, so that one will take longer.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Albino Pokey wrote:
I hid most of them now. Wogfan4Evr has a lot of uploads, so that one will take longer.

Can other people see the hidden profiles?
Well why not delete them, it can save a lot of space for the site. Tongue

Yes, other people can see the hidden profiles still. It just prevents them from being shown on the leaderboard and such.

Deleting them isn't an option, since there's no functionality built into goofans to allow moderators to delete profiles. I'm sure davidc can, but we can't.