art stuff

8 replies [Last post]

this is a forum where howitz and others who come up later can post there game art; like characters, levels-or-whatever, etc.
than we can discuss if we should incorporate it into the game.

-_-

roarsaucecopter

please put sketches of anything, like Joris did. Helps alot.

Searching "roarsaucecopter" on Google links to this site only.

Please don't use this thread. Use the updated thread here.

LOL thats awesome

ok red.

actually, can we use this for ART only? not art discussion. Makes it easier to look at stuff. Maybe a mod can delete some posts and post images here?

MOM or someone with full html enabled can create a new thread where we'll post the tileset, character animations, etc. This one is useless as of 9001 years from now.

How many art threads do we need? We have "Art", "Art stuff" (this one), and "Howitz's Art Collection." How about we stick with art going in the art thread, art discussion here (would make sense anyhoo), and misc not-necessarily-game-related-art going on Howitz's page? You don't need me in order to open a new thread, btw.

That's my point. We shouldn't browse for the art we posted. Art should be visible on this thread ONLY. the "Art" thread should be for discussing and updating art. In "art stuff", it should be art ONLY, no discussion or anything. My own collection is for things that can be used in World of Goo.

Btw MOM when you made my images visible on the collection I can't edit it anymore.

and since mods have the power to delete posts and post images, can you clean up this 'art stuff' thread and transform it into a storagehouse?

I was saying for the purposes of showing images in the forum topic, but mmkay.