Surprise Surprise

6 replies [Last post]

Long time no see -_^

What's everyone been up to?

Howzit, Howitz? Tongue

It's all pretty sweet here. There was a bit of a goo draught when Little Inferno got released, but the community's slowly been getting a bit more active recently. Unfortunately, uploads and addin publishing is broken at present, so we're waiting for David to fix that.

Hello again! Did you get tired of being WEXXES? Tongue

APc3 is ready to be released as soon as the upload problem is fixed, which should be cool. I'm a little bit glad of the delay because it means I'm doing a lot more testing and such.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Too bad the goofans game never launched. I think it was we could never think of an idea for a plot.

-_-

Puggsoy had the start of the plot written. I think the main problem was that we couldn't really schedule meetings on IRC or Skype or something, which could have kept everyone more interested in the project.

If anyone wants any of the stuff I made for the project, I'm releasing it under CC Attribution.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I am available on skype and steam, every other day.

-_-

I almost always leave Steam running, if you send me a message I can usually reply within 10 hours at most.

By the way, Puggsoy, I found your old story outline. I'm working with another programmer on a new game based off this engine; do you mind if I steal some bits from that intro?