GooTool for Wii --> Actually Possible

79 replies [Last post]

LOL, but can you put a link here on how to do it?

James wrote:
LOL, but can you put a link here on how to do it?

Click here for bannerbomb. Make sure to pick your version for Wii System version. You can check your own by going to Wii Settings>Options and it will display the version in the top-right corner of the screen.

YAY! I'll try em' later...

umm, someone please tell me how to get bannerbomb/Homebrew chanell to work

available utensils:
smash stack ( i need to find it on the web)
USB (NOT gekko)
SD
banana cream pie

plese reply.

My profile of awesomeness | Me on skype: pokelucas2000 | My drop | Me on...umm....I forgot Tongue Laughing out loud

I have all things EXCEPT Banana cream pie! I must admit that the item is important to do just about EVERYTHING!!! *waiting for pie delivery*

GooMaster2000 wrote:
umm, someone please tell me how to get bannerbomb/Homebrew chanell to work

available utensils:
smash stack ( i need to find it on the web)
USB (NOT gekko)
SD
banana cream pie

plese reply.

To use bannerbomb to install the Homebrew Channel, you will need: wii, SD-card, computer with internet that can read an SD-card (can drag/drop files to it).

When you have those materials, go here and follow the instructions.

After you have the channel installed, download this and put it on your SD-card under the folder labeled "/app".

Load the Homebrew Channel on your wii, and click on the Homebrew Browser, press the "Load" button, and download any apps you want from there.

I hope I have been of service. Laughing out loud

Enchanter49 wrote:
When you have those materials, go here and follow the instructions.
thats the thing! THe bannerbomb instructions! They are too basic to figure out for me!
Enchanter49 wrote:
After you have the channel installed, download this and put it on your SD-card under the folder labeled "/apps".

when i tried, i only found 'app' folder

My profile of awesomeness | Me on skype: pokelucas2000 | My drop | Me on...umm....I forgot Tongue Laughing out loud

GooMaster2000 wrote:
thats the thing! THe bannerbomb instructions! They are too basic to figure out for me!

You don't understand the instructions? Really?
GooMaster2000 wrote:
when i tried, i only found 'app' folder

sorry, that's what I meant. Tongue

yep
in a little more detail please

GooMaster2000 wrote:
yep
in a little more detail please

...go back to my post, and click on everything I said to click on. When going to the bannerbomb website, just follow the instructions on there to install the homebrew channel on your wii...

...then follow all other instructions I said to follow...

...what if you don't have an SD card?

you can't do it....................................................................................................................

Well, actually, you only need an SD card for the installation. The new version of HBC allows you to use a USB drive as a carrier for your applications/data.

I like that plan! Smile

Well, I HATE hacking, so there HAS to be another way! Hacking is wrong. Wait a minute, I know how to create XML code by hand, so would that help?

Not really Sad . Hacking is wrong if it is cheating or illegal. The Nintendo license currently states that your Wii and what you do with it is your responsibility. If you break it, glitch it, or do the Hokey pokey on it they won't take the blame. They won't come to your house and say "This is an illegal opperation.". They designed Emulators, the HomeBrew Channel, Mii hacks, etc. so you can customize you Wii experiance. While you COULD get free channels off the wii shop channel, clone games, and yada yada yada THAT STUFF IS ILLEGAL! You should stick with experimenting, emulating, and gooing on a wii if anything. It's free, not illegal, and the best part: the Wii was never designed to get Viruses what-so-ever! You could go to the Biggest Virus filled Rat-hole on the net and nothing would happen except for ads, and pop ups. Those can be quit out of with the big X at the top. Wink

I would be gooing on the Wii, but my SD card magically disappeared. Goo-d luck, but Homebrew channel is your best guess, not XML! Tongue

I would download homebrew just for this, but mu big bro wont let me.Sad He says that he dosent want to mess our wii up. Aw well.

AKA "Goobomber" practically everything else

T̶h̶e̶ G̶o̶o̶b̶r̶i̶d̶s̶:̶ C̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ 's̶o̶o̶n̶' (̶V̶a̶l̶v̶e̶ T̶i̶e̶m̶)̶ ...if WoG 2 has modding support and I can remember what ideas I had a decade ago, maybe? No clue, I was like 12

Profile pic from Ne

Well, if you don't update your system, it should be fine.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I think that it would be possible to translate it into C++ code!

All it really has to do, at the most basic level, would be to move and encrypt files to allow you to play mods. If someone figures out what encryption is used, then it might be possible to run mods.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.