ConfiGoo v 2.0

11 replies [Last post]

English:

this is a small application that I developed in order to change and choose between different screen resolutions, audio, and full-screen mode in World of goo.

Requirements:
be installed. NET Framework 3.5 or newer.
the ConfiGoo v2.0 must be in the game folder.
the executable of the game is called "worldofgoo.exe", to be recognized by the "ConfiGoo v2.0"

application language is Spanish

Note: some bug or error please notify chicosoftware@gmail.com
thanks for using!

Download here

Spanish:
esta es una pequeña aplicación que he desarrollado con el fin de cambiar y elegir entre diferentes resoluciones de pantalla, audio, y el modo de pantalla completa en World of Goo.

Requisitos:
Tener instalado. NET Framework 3.5 o posterior.
el ConfiGoo v2.0 debe estar en la carpeta del juego.
el ejecutable del juego debe llamarse "worldofgoo.exe", para poder ser reconocido por el "ConfiGoo v2.0"

Nota: algun bug o error por favor notifique a chicosoftware@gmail.com
gracias por usar!

Descargar aqui!

El idioma de la aplicacion es Español

goo-d

get my first theme here:
http://goofans.com/download/theme/ivygreen
it is called ivygreen
"SAVE THE WHALES
COLLECT THE WHOLE SET!"

*debates mentally*
You know, this does taste quite a bit like spam, chicosoftware. I did download the .exe and scan it for viruses with no results, but I'm still not 100% trusting here. I would appreciate your comments in reply...

But more importantly, we already have 2 other applications that do this exact same thing. A little browsing would have shown you this. One of these applications is even open-source and cross-platform. I don't see why we need yet another application that simply changes a single text file that's easy to find and edit yourself if you want to...

Not to be negative or anything, just mental alarm bells start going off when someone joins a forum and starts posting a bunch of links the same day. Hopefully you can quell my fears. Smile

-MOM4Evr

i thought so but it is not i asked james.

get my first theme here:
http://goofans.com/download/theme/ivygreen
it is called ivygreen
"SAVE THE WHALES
COLLECT THE WHOLE SET!"

I say MAYBE because considering it is software intended for World of goo, and not Ugg boots or Auto insurance. Or worse yet... VIRUSES.

I don't think it's spam, but sort of useless to have here. These options are already included in GooTool AND WoGoptions. By the way, .NET Framework isn't backwards-compatible. You need to have a specific version not newer, so people must have 3.5 in order to run this.

As said before, we already have "options program". First is all mighty GooTool and second is WoGoptions that has just been released. Why this again?

Second, few questions about the program itself.
Why is program in Spanish? And there is no option to translate to English! Most of GooFans speak and understand English, it has been a long time since Spanish goofan visited us.

Why is there only four resolution choices and the biggest is 1280x1024? Why can't I set it to 1680x1050 or any other widescreen resolution?

Not to be negative or anything... Smile

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

okay I see you love to install applications that contain packages that do not know who knows that things just do 4 things Configoo GooTool makes too much, think that every time you want to change the resolution of the game or the language they will play the GooTool and consume that amount of memory just to do that!

Pavke wrote:
Why is program in Spanish? And there is no option to translate to English! Most of GooFans speak and understand English, it has been a long time since Spanish goofan visited us.

Why is there only four resolution choices and the biggest is 1280x1024? Why can't I set it to 1680x1050 or any other widescreen resolution?

the application is in Spanish because I'm from Colombia and here we speak Spanish

oh, I think I'm wrong, I apologize and I better get out of the community, keep so! thanks

Please don't double-post. Wink

And I don't know exactly what you are trying to say, but I think you're trying to make some point about GooTool taking up too much RAM, which doesn't make sense to me. GooTool is simple enough, and most people who have enough RAM to run World of Goo have enough RAM to run GooTool...

chicosoftware wrote:

the application is in Spanish because I'm from Colombia and here we speak Spanish

oh, I think I'm wrong, I apologize and I better get out of the community, keep so! thanks

Ok, but you have to think about goofans, few of use (if any at the moment) speak Spanish. If you want us to use this program it would be cool if I can set it to English.
You don't have to get out of goofans community because of this! Smile Silly chicosoftware

I too don't understand you about the memory thing. GooTool is really a universal tool. It can change language and resolution and much more. Everybody it using it.
It doesn't take much memory.

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Nobody here can really understand your translations. I understand spanish well enough, and I could translate. This language barrier seems to be a real problem.

ok pavke thanks! soryy! for all!