Addins will not launch

11 replies [Last post]
JDH

Have been dealing with this problem for some time...am REALLY missing playing my Adins.

Goo Tool appears to succesfully down load adin;, is saved and noted as enabled.
Deleted Java. Reloaded newest version.
Re- purchased from Big Fish. Deleted old version and any temp files.
Adins to not launch, although they show on GTool as enabled, and appear to go through the usual process of merging files etc. Also show on down loaded files.
No adins show up on Chapter One.
XP system working just fine otherwise

Sorry, but no I cannot seem to access log file.

Any help or suggestions would greatly improve the season!

JDH<3

You're sure you're launching the modified World of Goo instead of the original?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

JDH

Think so, but not positively sure. What is the for sure positively best way to be certain of that?

Even if I start with the newest installation from Big Fish... wouldn't the install from Goo Tool (reloded) have been viewable on the new Big Fish WOG Chptr. One?

Appreciate your insight. :+).

JDH<3

No, GooTool makes a copy of your game files and modifies that one. You probably had to enter a path for it when you first installed GooTool. Follow that path and launch that copy of the game.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

JDH

Enter a "Path"
Follow a "Path"
How do I find said path?

JDH<3

Open GooTool.
Go to the "Options" tab.
See the field "Custom World of Goo"? That's where your modded World of Goo will be. Go there with your file browser and launch that.
If launching from that executable doesn't cause addins to show up, make sure you have the latest World of Goo patch. See the link in my signature.

JDH

A HUGE THANK YOU to Albino Pokey and MOM4evr.........................With your very gracious patience and continued help- Things seem to be straightened out. Another World is right there were it's supposed to be once again and downloads are not hiding or system crashing :+))) I am sooo grateful to be back with Goo.

JDH<3

JDH

Thanks geraldlee. I'm not a programmer...how would one "reconfigure"?

JDH<3

He was just a spammer using a random text generator. Don't mind him.

JDH

Thnx. I hope he's gone 4Evr.

JDH<3

I banned him. He's quite gone. Wink

JDH

Go Get em Mom!!!THNKX.

JDH<3