GooTool Problem...

7 replies [Last post]

I am wondering why suddenly my GooTool Info page would show I've done NOTHING? It was even stuck displaying my last tower, not updating at all.
I thought there might be a problem solving solution by starting over (ie: reinstall, etc), but GooTool still not active any more. In fact, all fields are now empty including the tower, however WoG still shows any OCD's I've made.
It still shows I've downloaded a couple of mods, says I've played for only 23 seconds, when in fact I've revisited every level up to the Information Super Highway.
Can anyone shine some light into this issue please? Some info that might be helpful:
WinXP, 1gig memory, 60gig HD.
(If I am missing any info you might need, please let me know? Thanks!)
- AVT

**sings** "Here I Goo again on my own. Gooing down the only road I've ever known."

Are there perhaps other profiles on the drop-down menu on the Profile tab you can select?

I got the issue resolved. Thanks for your input!
-AVT

**sings** "Here I Goo again on my own. Gooing down the only road I've ever known."

I have a problem with gootool evry time i open it, it shows me same profile, and i cant create any or remove any, is there any chanse for solving this?

puzzle wrote:
I have a problem with gootool evry time i open it, it shows me same profile, and i cant create any or remove any, is there any chanse for solving this?

I think there is a way of fixing this problem.
First you need to tell me what platform are you using, (win. or os.) and what is you game version

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

I would just do it from WoG... But anyways, make sure GooTool can write to your profile. If you're running Windows, run GooTool as Administrator. Also make sure that pers2.dat is not set to Read-Only.

Author of World of Goo Portable. Download here!

gootool works for me and now when id wonload something likea mod it dosent take the affect

Hmm...
Could you please give us a bit more information, in complete sentences (if possible)?
Correct spelling would be nice, too...
So, when you install a .goomod, nothing happens? Is that what you are saying?