Goo Tool cant find world of goo .app

14 replies [Last post]

Hi all, I'm using a Mac and trying to install gootool to work with my world of goo I purchased from big fish games. I read the thread gootool cant find world of goo app but it doesn't look like it was ever resolved. Any help?

Big Fish Games, you say?

It's supposed to prompt you for a directory. Otherwise it might be in Applications/2D Boy or Applications/World of Goo or Applications/Big Fish Games. Try using Spotlight to search for it.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

if it doesn't work, try buying the game from 2Dboy, instead of big fish. most of the time, when you buy a game from some 3rd person site, gootool won't work for it.

-_-

Actually, kirdneh, you are absolutely positively incorrect. It's the same install. As long as it's DRM-free, GooTool will work fine with it. Most of these issues have nothing to do with where the person got it.

oh,i thought that...
never mind what i just said earlier.

-_-

yeah, I found the worldofgoo.app but I cant click on it unless I change the file format box from "world of goo" to "all files" and then I get "Couldn't find World of Goo: World of goo was not found at /Applications/World of Goo.app"

Oh. Control-click, view contents.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

wont let me do that from the install window

No, I mean the WorldOfGoo.app file.

This tool does not operate goo I get my account is very rare

Huh?

Nayeli, make more sense.

pepper, just control-click on the file, then click View Contents.

hmmm....
Nayeli, are you a new user? please don't be spam. nothing against you, but i just want to make sure.

-_-

If they are a spambot, they're the smartest one yet. A relevant profile pic?! Shock

Yeah. I think he might just have a bit of trouble with english.