world of goo

7 replies [Last post]

hi guys does anybody knows how to get world of goo games for windows live for free

No! You have to buy it!

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Getting games for free is illegal. You could check out Ebay, or see if someone kind enough is willing to give it to you. (If you want an instant great deal, try getting the full version 1.20 from Big Fish games. (remember you need to give it a patch before you do anything else! Look it up in the search bar to you right if you don't know where to get it.) Original World of goo's cost around 20$, but this costs 7$. If you distrust/don't have the internet, you can get it for 10$ at your Local Walmart if they have it in stock. Save money, live better. Wink ) If you get a FREE download, you could be attacked by a vicious swarm of VIRUSES! (Especially if you get torrent files! Shock ) I used to download free Emulator games because I thought the site I was getting it from was "generous". Eventually my Laptop died from something. I still don't know what, but my suspicion tells me it was the site I was trusting, Brothersoft (dot) com. (I REALLY don't want to link it.) I checked it over with my Anti-Virus, and it said it had adware, spyware, Trojan horses...you name it! So if you see a skevy looking site like Brothersoft -> Hat It is BAD! If you see goo2forums, goofans, 2DBOY, and other stuff -> Innocent then you should be safe. Experimental gameplay is the only site that is safe, but your Anti-VIrus says it's not. This is due to missing/weird files in the games Anti-Virus probably calls "Trojan Horses" probably because it doesn't know what else to call it. Please be a Safe person thingy and stay away from the BAD sites, and stick with the GOOD sites. Now have a great day!

- Goofans police officer James. Wink

"Experimental gameplay is the only site that is safe" Oh Noes!! I didn't know that! I was on so many other sites, now my computer is a trojan horse stable! Tongue

(I agree with the fake police officer though, you should get it legally/ pay for goo, 2D Boy deserves it.)

| Fly Her to the Moon (with Antigravity Goo) | Infinitive Windows Freezer (unlimited Goo playground) |

If you read the rest of the sentence I said:

EGP is the only site that is safe, BUT YOUR ANTI VIRUS SAYS IT'S NOT! It means it has been falsly accused of being said Horse stable. Wink

yeah... but that doesn't make it the ONLY safe site. plus "rule of funny". Wink

| Fly Her to the Moon (with Antigravity Goo) | Infinitive Windows Freezer (unlimited Goo playground) |

The only safe site that Anti Virus thinks is bad but is actually nice! I like the rules of funny. It gave me a cookie and a glass of orange juice. Laughing out loud

If you want the DEMO, go to http://www.2dboy.com/ or look it up on Steam.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.