Has anybody noticed that 2dboy forums have been shut down?

15 replies [Last post]

I think it was becuase 2dboy was sick of all of the spammers.

AKA "Goobomber" practically everything else

T̶h̶e̶ G̶o̶o̶b̶r̶i̶d̶s̶:̶ C̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ 's̶o̶o̶n̶' (̶V̶a̶l̶v̶e̶ T̶i̶e̶m̶)̶ ...if WoG 2 has modding support and I can remember what ideas I had a decade ago, maybe? No clue, I was like 12

Profile pic from Ne

No.... We have known for quite a while now, actually. Wink

I'm not perfect on the reason, so I couldn't tell ya, but if it came from an official, it obviously has to be a good reason for me making a run-on sentance, sort of like I am right now. Tongue

Ahhh... Yeah we noticed. davidc and Kyle agreed that forum shoud be moved here because it is more active and spam free. Yes, we noticed

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

So, does that mean goofans is now the official forum for WoG? Or are the 2DBOY forums coming back anytime soon...?

Quote:
Forums under construction. In the meantime, go here.

Well, they say that their forums are under construction, so we could assume that they'll get their own sometime. But until then it seems that GooFans are the WoG forums.

The old forums will be imported and redirected here, as soon as I get GooTool 1.1 out.
-davidc

So... do you mean, the 2DBoy staff would also be conversing with us about WoG?

puggsoy wrote:
So... do you mean, the 2DBoy staff would also be conversing with us about WoG?

I think the moderators of the 2DBOY forum should be allowed to keep their power.

...2DBoy staff??... moderators of the 2DBOY??....

Only Soultaker and me have been visiting 2DBoy forum for months now. Accasionally someone real drops by because he has startup problems. (we are both moderator already)

I think the data that is in 2DBoy forums is more important...

I've been on those forums until they shut down.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I personnaly have never made an account on those forums, (WTF IS WRONG WITH ME!) but I value everything on the site anyway. Tongue

I created an account there, but I never really did anything other than read other peoples' comments.

I never made an account, since I only finished WoG last month. But, if the "old forums" are gonna be redirected here to GooFans, will I have to make another account? Or will the forums be integrated with GooFans accounts? Or doesn't anybody know?

I've been on 2DBoy form since November 2008... Lot of cool stuff happened there Laughing out loud You don't know what you missed Wink

Yeah, I bet I don't. Let's just hope more cool stuff happens when they come over here!

oh man i missed the 2dboy forums too
oh well......
GO GOOFANS
oh and have a goo-a-licous day

get my first theme here:
http://goofans.com/download/theme/ivygreen
it is called ivygreen
"SAVE THE WHALES
COLLECT THE WHOLE SET!"