World of Goo iOS easter egg

51 replies [Last post]

What text do you get if you choose the other options?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Ok... New to the forum but thought I would post the video so that you can all see it.

Thank you!

I have studied the file architecture from the iphone and the Pc and it is the same architecture but the images have all been resized to fit the iphone and ipad version and to make the level work,it would need to resize all images and to add the blimp and its animations into the MapWorldRoom,it is currently very difficult to add it to the world choose menu because in the iphone version,the mapworldview map display the blimp only if there is a specific variable (like true or false in example) and if this variable is not set the blimp do not appear but i was not able to find the variables in the iphone and PC version.(that was a good shot Tongue )i will post a image later for details! Smile

ok but still what does this all mean will world of goo have a new game which is world of goo 2? i have a theory too. the blimp could take us to WORLD OF GOO 2! i hope it will but i need a explanation. someone tell me what is totally gonna happen.

Unfortunately, we don't know anything about a World of Goo 2 either (or even for sure if there will be one). 2DBoy has hinted that they would like to make one on their blog, but haven't said anything definite.

Actually, you can get the blimp back, (or give it away) anytime you want... Just go to information superhighway and visit the circle area with the 99c signage... Its near the bottom of the main island of the information superhighway

Really?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

OMG!!!!
Mighty Blimp!!!!I never expect that

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

I first knew this coz my friend who just finished world of goo for his iPhone (with my help of course Tongue)
I was shocked about the Route 99 extra level(coz when I finished it on my iPad, there was no such thing before, but i then tried it once i got home, and well, theres Route 99 too)... We went trying all the options like if you buy it, you get to get the blimp...
If you stole it, you still get the blim, only with different conversation texts
If you said that you didnt want to buy it, the seller will give you a special prize, which funnily is a hug

I tried visiting every single chapter to find if we can still go back to route 99, i then found it out in information superhighway coz i saw the circle level button with a 99c signage on it... Well, there, that's about it

And by the way, the 99c thingy, you dont actually lose real money from your iTunes account, just for those of you who might get scared of losing some cash Smile

Hope this helps ^__^

@Albino Pokey: Yes, REALLY! Smile

The blimp is actually not moving,the wind particles and the background give the impression that it is moving and i also found differents images from the floating banner but they were not included.I would like to see a world of goo 2 but,the story just begin Wink

I wish they did make World Of Goo 2 so the adventures would continue the blimp would take us there but the blimp is garbage. I wish 2D Boy made World Of Goo 2. Who ever agrees with me say i.

Also i was thinking in something ambitious:
Someone make a mod about this level/Goovie
It would be a hit!!!

Hey You!

There already is a level about Blimp Smile

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Huh?
Are you talking about "Blimptastic"??
Or the ORIGINAL iPad level??

Hey You!

Ok so back to the blimp what does this mean?

@blue9628: Please don't post nonsense, or I will delete it (like I just did).

I just wanted to for fun i wont do it again but i just did it once.

What did you originally say?

cant tell i dont remember and its really long.

I seen the sign painter! World of goo installer is brought to you by him ^_^