Goo Fame!!!

8 replies [Last post]

OMFG!!! WoG is second EDIT:First!!! in the app store!!! Its a shame it will probably go back down with the price rise... Oh, and those of you who bought the app, make shure to rate 5 stars and write a kickass review!!!

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

Where are you seeing this? I'm looking at my iTunes App store (American), World of Goo is nowhere to be found.

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

France. EDIT: I checked the US App Store, its second. Oh and I found afew stupid reviews like "I'm lowering the rating for no reason" and "Its way too difficult!" (XD) and "I don't get it :(". Basically trolls and morons, so except for retarded people... WoG is a big hit!!!

Yeah, 2DBoy was talking on its blog about the iPad players thinking it was too hard, too. I think that the plethora of insanely simple, stupid app games has people dumbed down to the point where they can't think anymore when they're holding their iWhatever in their hands. And when they actually have to think when they're playing a game, they panic because they can't. (Like the poor soul who said "Drag and drop to build to the pipe?!? WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?")

World of Goo was heavily tested with all kinds of people from every walk of life (Except iPod gamers, I guess), so it's really fine-tuned to be easy to pick up and understand. I don't understand why the app store people are such morons, but that's their fault.

So, morons aside, I'd say that World of Goo is at the top. YAY! Laughing out loud

I think we need to make a Tutorial Level Addin and send it to 2DBoy to put in the iPad version. It would help a lot. Graphic signposts like "This is a Goo Ball. This is a pipe. The Goo Ball wants to get to the pipe. Try picking it up and dragging it near the structure. Now release it..."

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I just think that the beginning sign is enough, but a small part of the population's 10 fleshy thingies are a bit too big for the screen. Thus making mistake, and a lot of ragequit. BUT I STILL LIKE IT SO THAT'S FINE YAY! Laughing out loud

When I was using the iPad version, my fingers were fine!!! Plus, now there's pinch zooming, but unfortunately, this seems to have replaced the 11 gooball grab :'(

momo1526 wrote:
When I was using the iPad version, my fingers were fine!!! Plus, now there's pinch zooming, but unfortunately, this seems to have replaced the 11 gooball grab :'(

on the iPad version of the game installed on iPod you could use only 5 fingers, even before the update. So its up to the device how much fingers it can support. iPad-11, iPod/iPhone-5

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

Well, I still think goo-grabbing is more important than zooming.