What the?!? CAKE?!?

15 replies [Last post]

http://www.prikachi.com/images/593/3521593K.png
Long ago, i wanted to make harder versions of ALL the levels in ch.1 (please do not steal my idea) and i made a level Going north. (On the world map north is up, south is down, east is right, west is left) So i uploaded an image of the level but it displayed a cake.

It can't have, because the cake is a lie. Wink

But the level ideas sound cool, can't wait to see the final mod. Will it replace the level buttons in chapter 1 (essentially making the chapter harder), or added as normal GooTool levels?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

no it is the truth! Im not lying!

The truth hurts.. Laughing out loud

It just adds levels. Nothing more. Thats it! AND IT IS NOT A LIE!!!

Wow. That's...that's just...

I know what happened!

One of the WoG2 team uploaded a picture that used the same filename as the thumbnail of yours, so it overrides it. The big pic has a different name.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

goofans FAIL!!
hahaha, by the way how do you will do ode to the bridge builder??
I think that there the OCD is a bit hard.

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

The cake is real! I saw it!

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves

The hard version of Ode to the bridge builder is the hardest level I made in my life!
I renamed it to "Inpossible" and between the two cliffs there`s a sea that sucks the goos... You think this is hard? Nope. The left wall is not detachable and there`s strong wind. And by strong i mean really strong wind. Although i think it is possible...

P.S I wrote it incorrectly. The correct word is Impossible but we can experience it.

Oh I want to see that!!!!!

Hey You!
Start the fun and Install the fan made CHAPTER 6: MOON OF GOO

You shouldn't tell us about the level's solution. It's more fun to figure out for yourself. Wink

But he didn't tell you the solution. And welcome to Goofans. by the way.

If you want a sneak peak just tell me...

New avatar from Super Meat Boy?

And a sneak peek would be cool.

Albino Pokey wrote:
New avatar from Super Meat Boy?

And a sneak peek would be cool.

Yup. And if you want to spoil the level IDEA click this:
http://www.prikachi.com/images/798/3552798s.png

THAT CAKE IS FROM MINECRAFT!!!

Yep.