Moderation Request

16 replies [Last post]

I feel like there are not enough mods on this forum, so I want to try and ask if I can become a moderator. Ive been here for over a year, I have a decent understanding of how things work, and im very active. (I will most likely get denied, but its worth a shot)

I now go by StrixToxis.

For some reason when I started I thought you were a moderator (And I agree).

Obsession Completion Disorder

yeah i agreeeee it would make the website better (from the 2 mins that im on every 4 weeks)

my attempt of becoming a moderator failed Tongue

I now go by StrixToxis.

How come? I mean more moderators means the process of goomods' publishing can get shorter, since my goomods have not been published yet. I uploaded them 3 days ago.
I admit i am a little impatient, but i do hope there were more moderators on this site.

oh, hi, how are you guys?
also, i if you ask do i want to be moderator or not, i don't wanna be the moderator.

(don''t even try)

Hello! I'm Fishgoggles.

How to apply to be a moderator though? Moreover, the moderators here aren't known so I don't know how to contact them directly.

and how much dose the request pay

Nerdy Z is coming.

Did you write this by accident? it doesn’t say anything ! Also , are you working on any new levels or chapters at the moment slipknot?

On the moderator page there are only 4 moderators at a time

Dang... all of these replies and I still have not got an answer from davidc...

I now go by StrixToxis.

Gooey asked davidc if he could become moderator, but he said there were already enough mods at the moment

I understand. I just want an official reply instead of getting ignored.

I now go by StrixToxis.

Toxic Goo wrote:
I understand. I just want an official reply instead of getting ignored.

If you want to get a reply from DavidC, your best bet is to send him a message via email. It's somewhere around here.

I made goomods.

I have sent an email, but I got no reply. I might have to send it again if it didnt send properly.

I now go by StrixToxis.

Any reply?