goofans/MOM

12 replies [Last post]

Err... Is there any way I can put in the right code? I put in the right code which is - I love you, 2Dboy but it doesn't work even then. If I cannot get in there then this is just a spam. Please be honest and tell me what is it used for and how really do I get in that code if it's actually possible: http://goofans.com/MOM/

As far as I know that MOM thing is just a fan-made thing for fun, entertainment, etc. I don't think there's a real code.

If you type in "goofans" at the Unix prompt it brings you back here.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Once it showed me that the code was I love you, 2Dboy and then brought me back to goofans. I'll ask MOM4evr if he knows anything about it. By the way MOM4evr you are not the real MOM and you are not a bot so I suggest you to don't really get on with your character like you once said...

MOM4evr wrote:
... you are talking to MOM!

That's not a code. It's just an easter egg at the end. If you have a slow connection you can see that text before Goofans loads.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

that's cool

Is there any code that brings me back to MOM?

Do you mean replay the level MOM?
Maybe open the profile and remove the record of MOM will work.

No, I think he means the GooFans easter egg.

Just go to goofans.com/MOM and it will redirect.

I do know that but getting in through code, is THAT possible?

What do you mean? I don't understand what "code" you're talking about. Encryption? The site's source?

Or do you mean the fake UNIX prompt? Nothing works there except "pwd" and the shutdown options. MOM has some serious memory issues if cd or ls causes a segfault...

Like you forgot what we were talking about - we were talking about how to return back to talk to MOM through writing code where you either wrote that if you write goofans it brings you here. If you still can't understand this then I'll tell you like I would say it to a kid:

That's where MOM says - Looks like something's not quite good and then it goes POP and shows you to enter a code. Does that make more sense?

Ah, you're talking about the Unix prompt. Sorry.

There isn't, but it would be fairly easy to add one. If DavidC felt like updating it, the code would be like so:

if(input == "./mom"){
     window.reload();
}

if(input == "cat mom"){
     for(i = 1; i < 1000; i++){
          unixwin.innerHTML += Math.random();
     }
}

and replace "Segmentation Fault" in the cat code with "./ ../ mom*".