Art in World of Goo

42 replies [Last post]

The world WAS 2D before Product Z.

Maybe you shouldn't explain art with physics. Tongue
(I wonder if that's fractal geometry?)

but isnt the dead fisty level AFTER product z was blasted?

-_-

No, it's in Chapter 3.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Look,the corporation exploded, right, so the gooballs flung to space with lightning speed, so fast that they created a force field of fire. Now, the gooballs can go wherever they want.

I made goomods.

Uh... But they would float into space from the explosion in an uncontrollable direction. Thus they wouldn't be able to specify where to go. But the structure from the end of chapter 1 could go in the same direction it was going and thus ran into either another planet or a black hole! Smile

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube @ScarletFury!

I'm trying to say
What a sec
EXACTLY!!!
Space Of Goo

I made goomods.

but if the goo flung away some where in the space would they be freezing?
so they can't even move they just floating around space

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!

Are you guys actually debating? Tongue

Nevermind! Tongue :rolleyes:

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube @ScarletFury!

meh, i don't care anymore.

-_-

Space Of Goo is the destination to a adventure,the corp had new spiecies made everyday,now,that it blew up,the gooballs must find a planet to surrvive

I made goomods.