Art in World of Goo

42 replies [Last post]

When you take a look at the full level view, you will find that World of Goo is an artwork! You can also learn something about how to create a good-looking new level from this. (That is why I make this stuff, even some of the backgrounds can give you a hint about how to pass this level)
Watch my album online

(Made with WooGLE, Photoshop, VMWare and a virtual 3840x1920 screen)

P.S. I forgot to copy the image of You have to Explode the Head. It'll come some days later.

Hah, that's funny. I never noticed that about Beauty School before. Smile

Me neither! Not sure if it was intentional though, since it's not really that helpful. I mean, the direction the Beauty has to go is pretty obvious Tongue

it you just wait it will fall eventualy.

-_-

I have a question. What are those lights around those islands in Infesty's Worm? Puzzled

It looks like a giant space craft arriving...
GOO-POCALYPSE!!!!!

-_-

It's the setting of the four suns of the planet Goo.

Although the goos haven't leaned to space travel yet (hence the moon of goo being locked) Tongue

-_-

And what does space travel have to do with the already-existing suns?

I think he was talking about the spaceship idea. The Goo Balls don't have spaceships, but if they did, then that would imply the Moon being unlocked.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I was making a joke on how MOG (moon of goo) is inaccessible, and how it can't be played as the goos haven't unlocked space travel.
But it would be a good idea if someone made a full pack editing the world map and all chapters and made them as 4 moons with levels.

-_-

I wonder if since the corp exploded with goo,the good flew into space,and there still there...

I made goomods.

i think they would die of asphyxiation, although the tower from the end of chapter 1 was in space...

-_-

kirdneh wrote:
i think they would die of asphyxiation, although the tower from the end of chapter 1 was in space...

if they could go to space,then so could the gooballs.

I made goomods.

Mygod, how did you catch those artworks ??

They are beautifull and marvellous !!

World of Goo is a Friend, not a game

Mygod wrote:

(Made with WooGLE, Photoshop, VMWare and a virtual 3840x1920 screen)

Wink

I'm thinking ShorF213 is spam, but failed in the link-posting department. Prolly safe to not megaban, just for posterity. Correct me if I'm wrong and you're not spam, ShorF213, and if not, my apologies for mistaking you for spam.

gooey goo wrote:
kirdneh wrote:

but maybe the weird giant eyeballs created a force field protecting them.
and where were they going?

-_-

Another Planet.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

@puggsoy

Thanks ^^.... my bad sorry

@MOM4Evr

No I am not spamming, just I didn't read enough, sorry mates ^^.
I don't understand this part of your answer "the link-posting department. Prolly safe to not megaban, just for posterity. "

I am a true lover of World of Goo, I would never spam a so good forum ^^.

World of Goo is a Friend, not a game

we were just checking. we get a lot of fake users that are just advertising robots here, sadly. Glad you are not spam Smile

-_-

My mistake then. Welcome to the forums! Smile

kirdneh wrote:
gooey goo wrote:
kirdneh wrote:

but maybe the weird giant eyeballs created a force field protecting them.
and where were they going?

Albino Pokey wrote:
Another Planet.

OR into a black hole because they couldn't land on the new planet!

Hint, hint... Earth of Goo... Laughing out loud

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube @ScarletFury!

hey gooballs: it would be cool if you made a huge mod with a world map divided into planets. one planet with strong gravity, one with weak, and etc.
not forcing you to do it, it's your decision, but just a sug Wink

-_-

There is also a hint in the background image of Genetic Sorting Machine.
There are also more but they are not obvious like those above.

i remember that.
what about this one:
http://imgur.com/a/JiPrQ#51
maybe this one:
http://imgur.com/a/JiPrQ#25

wait a second...
look REALLY closely at this one:
http://i.imgur.com/bRLsA.jpg
fisty's brother?

-_-

Nah, that in the background is Fisty. The sign even points it out, "he thought maybe he and Misty could be friends" or something like that.

heh, so am i the only one who didn't see that? you can see the balloons.
but aren't they on the other side of the world? how could they see each other?

-_-

Goo Planet has ridiculously high gravity, but the Goo Balls' mass is one divided by that number times what it says in balls.xml.bin. Therefore, light is bent around the planet because of the strong gravity. Tongue

kirdneh wrote:
hey gooballs: it would be cool if you made a huge mod with a world map divided into planets. one planet with strong gravity, one with weak, and etc.
not forcing you to do it, it's your decision, but just a sug Wink

Uh... I probably could as the sequel to Earth Of Goo... (Me and pyrodriod might make one) but that won't be for AGES... I'm still working on the next two levels of chapter 1 in Earth of Goo, just cause they're starting to get complicated... Tongue
And Pyrodroid is working on another too... but he doesn't have as much time to do so as me... Sad

For those wondering, Earth of Goo is still being worked on, but not as often. It will be finished! Check out my website/YouTube @ScarletFury!

Albino Pokey wrote:
Goo Planet has ridiculously high gravity, but the Goo Balls' mass is one divided by that number times what it says in balls.xml.bin. Therefore, light is bent around the planet because of the strong gravity. Tongue

or maybe, the world is a flat circle, but curved at the edges making it sort of like a Frisbee, so the worlds are at the edges of it making it appear to be flat, and the silhouette of the individual levels are hidden by the silhouette of the entire world.

-_-