New Record - 64 balls on Upper Shaft

5 replies [Last post]

Hey y'all, I'm back!... just for this one time.

Upper Shaft - 64 balls
See the description for far too much information! (it wouldn't even fit on YouTube)

This whole record came about when I was thinking about the Timebug Fuse glitch, and wondering if it would work at the same time you blow up the walls so the Utils dont fall. Luckily (or unluckily) I succeeded, which meant I had to persevere with it and come up with a way of collecting as many of those Utils as possible (4). After that, I thought I may as well try and go for the max amount possible - which meant snapping off that elusive roof Common, and not purposely killing any goos that would've been normally.
I'm pretty sure there's no way of collecting any more (at least I hope there's not), so thats this level finished with. And with this record it means that the total balls now goes up to 1585 - only 15 away from 1600! So get to work all you other record people, and maybe we could reach it.

Oh, and I also got 0 moves on video.

Well by work people I think theres only one left...

Congrataulution on the record!

I haven't played WoG in a long while so I'm a bit rusty. We could try to get more goes on Whistler but I haven't succeded much in it. And there is Burning Man. If we can get more gooballs on thoes we can reach 1600 gooballs I think.

My Profile

2 HOURS!!! Wow! You're crazy. Congratulations! Shock

You collected the Util-Goos in upper shaft, you maniac!! Crazy
I thought this would never happen. Shock
Well done master of all kleptomaniacs.
15 to go for 1600 that's a keen goal.
I guess burning man would be a good one to get all 15 in one level.
Though I'm not in the mood for braking any records.

There is also Fisty's Bog I guess.

My Profile

its nice seeing the comunity living its life to the fullest!(Tongue)

btw nice seeing you again PeterB

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!