World of Goo in the Humble Weekly Bundle!

18 replies [Last post]

Hey, guys, looks like World of Goo snuck into the Rock Paper Shotgun Humble Weekly Bundle! You can get it here for the next 7 days: https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

It's Steam-only, unfortunately, and the minimum for Steam keys from Humble Bundle is $1, but hey, more goo!

On a related note, I now have an extra World of Goo Steam key, so if somebody wants it or knows a friend who may want it, let me know. Tongue

Thanks. Buying it... (@Mygod do you want it?)

I want it! please! if you want to know the reason I want it soooooooooo... bad you can contact me! it is related to why i don't mod/play Wog anymore! plz! Smile i will do (almost) anything if you give it to me!! and its my most loved game! please oh please! i will mod like there is no tomorrow! (if steam versions is moddable)

P.S i'm posting this comment using a MOM themed virtual browser! i give you an early access!
(well the browser might not worth anything Tongue i just make it out of html css and other stuff that i found in the internet.. )

All my addin | I love you World of Goo!

Thanks @wogfan. Smile

Digression:

goo23 wrote:
i just make it out of html css and other stuff that i found in the internet..

How did you make a web browser in HTML? Tongue

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

well its not a browser Tongue i don't even know what to call it...
it basically let you open a web page in another web page
so i can brows goofans webpage (and other webpage) inside that webpage... i dont even understands how it basically works!

i just strip some of the code from a website than just modify it a little bit then i give it a MOM style Tongue

I think by using iframe.

yes! i need to learn more about that! Tongue

Well, glad I asked, then.

@goo23: Send me a line at [redacted] and I'll give you the link. And yes, the Steam version is moddable.

Well, Steam version still uses v1.2, so you need to install the 1.3 patch.

@goo23: Steam version is DRM Free so it is moddable. If you choose the original WoG directory for original game in GooTool and choose another one for custom installation, then you will still play the original version if you run the game via Steam. I suggest you rename the game directory into "World of Goo Original" and create a directory called "World of Goo" for custom installation, then you can play the modded version if you run the game on Steam.
(if you can't understand, just ignore it Tongue )

mmm but the World of Goo in the Humble Weekly Bundle doesn't have the DRM free label....
it just have the steam label... anyway thanks for the tips Smile

@Mom4evr: thank you sooo much!

EDIT: are you sure it is [at]email and not a typo?

@wogfan
Just checked. Steam version is 1.18. Not 1.20.

@goo23: Yep! I just got your email, I'll send you the code tomorrow morning.

Mygod wrote:
@wogfan
Just checked. Steam version is 1.18. Not 1.20.

OK.

Thanks Mom4evr!

UPDATE: the Humble Weekly Bundle already has 28340 downloads!

Also, I appear to have a ton of extra games in my HIB library, as well. Have some gift links, everyone: http://pastebin.com/r5dV7AFP

THANKS SO MUCH @MOM4EVR!!!!!!1!

P.S. I'm getting a little greedy at the beginning... But later I realized I will never play some of the games there so I decided to reshare the links, hope you don't mind. You should be able to reclaim these links. Tongue

http://paste.ubuntu.com/8271883/

Thanks MOM4Evr. Claim all of these.

wahahah! you guys are some very great people! you donate to charity and you give away the games you bought!

but World of Goo is enough for me! it fills all my heart with joy! (and goo!)
Thanks Mom4evr!Smile

(but if nobody taking i might take one! Tongue aaaand no. i dont like to play those other games)