Favorite Music?

8 replies [Last post]

Just tell me the name of your favorite pieces of music in WoG. If you don't know the names, then you can just tell me where in the game it's found.

Anyways, my favorites are Years of Work (background music for Chapter 4 and Hello, World) and Best of Times (found in Trailer 2 for WoG, also seen in the final cutscene).

"It was amazing: I felt a sudden earthquake, before feeling a gradually growing lightness. I was drifting higher and higher, watching in awe. I saw before me the skeletons of all the dead of my once-proud genus, of every species, of every island. I could

Best Of Times, Rain rain windy windy, Jelly, Burning Man, Cog In The Machine, Happy New Year (tm) Brought to You by Product Z, Welcome to the Information Superhighway, The Last of the Goo Balls and the Telescope Operator.
But whole soundtrack is amazing!

Actually WOG has been nominated for Joystick game awards for the best soundtrack! Smile

Crazeh man!

Best of Times and Red Carpet Extend-o-Matic for me.

Author of World of Goo Portable. Download here!

I like Ode to the Bridge Builder, Jelly, and Kaptain Polka.

GMMan wrote:
Best of Times and Red Carpet Extend-o-Matic for me.

Snap

iGoo

Seb
Addin Author

Rain Rain Windy Windy, Cog in the machine, Doe to the Bridge Builder, and WoG Ending are my faves... But the whole soundtrack is simply MASTERPIECES!!! Kyle Gabler is a genius, when it comes to Design, Story, Art, and Music!

The last of the goo balls didn't seem to notice that Seb was planning being in the WoG 2 project...

I forgot to mention a couple pieces I also like:

Always Destroy the Things I Loved (background music for Observatory Observation Station and Chapter 5 map screen) and Ode To The Bridge Builder (appears in several levels, one of which is VERY obviosus).

"It was amazing: I felt a sudden earthquake, before feeling a gradually growing lightness. I was drifting higher and higher, watching in awe. I saw before me the skeletons of all the dead of my once-proud genus, of every species, of every island. I could

I really like n2 (along with some other songs!)