Twice request

10 replies [Last post]

Please add a full version of Wog time of real mod with Wog install

Spongebob rulez too Crown Crown Crown Crown

Back

You wan't WoG for free?Well,you don't get it!Buy it at 2Dboy.com

Crazeh man!

He says he wants the entire World Of Goo: Time for Real levels in the World Of Goo game. We have some of them in Gootool format, but not all of them. (Under line the terms "Wog time for real", Joris.

Yes,I know,at least now,I readed it the other way around.

Crazeh man!

The full version for the time for real mod is like impossible to download! when i try to download the 1.0 version on the Time For Real Mod website, it just takes me to some other website that is shown in a different language and there is no download link in that website! and when i try again it keeps doing the same thing! MAN I SAID A MOUTHFUL!

He wants the levels for gootool, so the same person that has downloaded this thing would have to be able to get ALL the levels and such in .goomod format. Although, it WOULD be nice if not only the WoG TFR link was fixed for the original, but also the Farlands would be nice to bring back too. And MAN THAT WAS NOT A MOUTH FULL! Wink

durr: The "Time for Real" website is down. Nobody has been able to download it for quite a while.

the time for real mod website is not down. I could go there. its just that the download link is messed up.

and in hungarian
Edit:so help me!!!

Back

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

People, do you ever read through the forum? This has already been answered several times. Unfortunately, there is absolutely nothing we can do about external download links on external Internet sites that *someone* (who is not around on GooFans) created.

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment

yes thB

Back