Creating gooball pictures

21 replies [Last post]

How the f#@$ do you make the image round like?I mean to make it circle shape?

Crazeh man!

Nevermind.

Crazeh man!

its not THAT hard

TM13's View of the World of Goo: PART 1 is now out!

(I now go by ENDESGA)

tacomann13, please don't bring back old topics. Why did you reply to one year old thread?

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

I dunno

(I now go by ENDESGA)

Duudes i just gave up trying to edit and make goos with the goo maker it is pretty annoying but once you learn how to use it you will be fine!

get my first theme here:
http://goofans.com/download/theme/ivygreen
it is called ivygreen
"SAVE THE WHALES
COLLECT THE WHOLE SET!"

Pavke wrote:
tacomann13, please don't bring back old topics. Why did you reply to one year old thread?

bubblefish4, please don't bring back old topics. Why did you reply to a one-year-old-plus-one-month old thread? Wink

Hey, man, I totally understand. I was a little confused when I was here at first, too. Welcome to the forum! But our mods here do get a little frustrated with old topics that keep getting rejuvenated. Thanks!

heh, my bad

(I now go by ENDESGA)

Nice avatar, TM13.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

hey, i maked an addin and i don't know how to put it in wogc. could you help me please.my firstaddin is cool realy cool.

Is it a ball-image-changer mod for the Drained goos?

If it is, you can make it into a goomod using Enchanter49's green WoGC balls as a base.

Then install with GooTool, and save.

Smile

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

thank you another planet=AB=albino pokey

but my editor is goo ball editor and i can't find how to do this ball interact whith wogc

o, and could you tell me at what time are you on-line to talk

I don't go on IRC much.

You don't need the ball editor, just change the "body" image in res/balls/Drained. Smile

ok, but in the ball editor you can make other funny things. just download it

hey i' an lingvist and i can translate even the hardest pice of writing......another planet=AB=albino pokey

@xpk99 Please do not double post! Use edit button!!

My Gooish profile | Videos on YouTube | My WOG Mods

So do you want to help translate for Another Planet? Laughing out loud

yes if could,soory 4 zero replys but i was in vacantion and i haven't any computer there

That's fine Smile

I mentionned this before but i can transalate french.

Check out my SoundCloud, MomoSoundWaves