Who is good at making levels?

20 replies [Last post]

ok so i stink at making levels, but i have tons of ideas for them, it would be so cool if someone could make the levels i sketched out on note cards, and post them completed level(Drunk on this site!
The first one is
Foster, Feed Your Lizard!
Sub text: whatever you think is catchy
pic is located at Here! hope that link works!

The point is to cross the vast expanse and then pop one of the water goo's and then make it float up to the roof of the mouth, probably needs the whistle,

if you can do it Great! if yo can't, thats ok, if you can make it better go for it! could you though at least put my name in the title?
~Foster

Goo Cake is delicious!!!

I think I can help you.
I like making levels, but I haven't got many ideas.

my email: marteen33@wp.pl

Really great idea for a level.
If you have some more please...jpftexas@hotmail.com ( so many people don't have to be doing the same level and then having two versions of the same)
I'm just starting now but I'm a quick learner.

I've already started doing this level, but something is wrong and I can't run it in WoG.

its the weekend, so i'll get started on ideas,if you guess wat to work together that would be cool, maybe texas cold see the problem

Goo Cake is delicious!!!

I have lots of ideas as well but i dont know how to use the wog Editor and if i did i would have helped you to make your level!

I am Awsome yes i am and if you have a problem Speak to my friends the Devil, Werewolf, Vampire and The Wizard!!!!!

and by the u r an amazing artist!

I am Awsome yes i am and if you have a problem Speak to my friends the Devil, Werewolf, Vampire and The Wizard!!!!!

if you have some good ideas, draw it (for example in paint) and send to me or TexasMT by mail with some description.
BTW there was a video on 2dboy forum, how to make level in wog editor.

i know but it doesnt work!

OH! I have ideas, too. Could I post them here? That is, if Chowder12 doesn't mind.

sure i don't care (Just Finish mine first!)

Goo Cake is delicious!!!

Martin33 wrote:
I've already started doing this level, but something is wrong and I can't run it in WoG.

Your WoG still can't handle your level or can you test it already? If you want I can take a look...

Imrsk007 wrote:
i know but it doesnt work!

What doesn't work? it's kinda easy to use paint.net (if you were talking about transparency and stuff)

I think he's talking about a video.

I've already fixed the problem, i'm finishing one level now.

... i'm glad your figuring it out! :3

Goo Cake is delicious!!!

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs005.snc3/11258_1141548985...

Do whatever you want with it, change it around, I don't care. I just have one request. Please put 1 Pokey in each starting box.

Nice idea for level.
I've done my&foster's 2 levels, there's only music to add.

Now I'm making a "new sandbox" level, It'll be quite big level and there's a lot of work to do with it. Is there someone who is good at making balls .xml files and wants to help me?

I can help give you suggestions, but I might not have a lot of free time...

any suggestions are welcome Smile
but now i can't do this level, because I can't launch my WoG editor.

thB
thB's picture
ContributorAddin AuthorKleptomaniacToo Much Free TimeSerious OCD

FloatingFish88, I almost finished a level using your draft, only have to do some more fine-tuning. And there is a Pokey in each box! Laughing out loud

my gooey profile | my video channel | author of Hazardous Environment

I finished 2 of Foster's ideas, there is only no music in levels, I'll have to edit .xml files to add it. So i'll upload them soon Smile

thB wrote:
FloatingFish88, I almost finished a level using your draft, only have to do some more fine-tuning. And there is a Pokey in each box! Laughing out loud

Thank you very much, thB!