Update on the Goobrids

6 replies [Last post]

Yah, they will still take a while. I kinda forgot about them after I gave up on WooBLE. I figured out how to use it a few days ago, so they will come out soon. I am now working on the Bombloon(Ballon+Bomb goo) and will post it as a ball mod soon(I will then make a level based on it). I will tell you when it's ready. See you guys then!
P.S: How do you make a GooBall picture?

AKA "Goobomber" practically everything else

T̶h̶e̶ G̶o̶o̶b̶r̶i̶d̶s̶:̶ C̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ 's̶o̶o̶n̶' (̶V̶a̶l̶v̶e̶ T̶i̶e̶m̶)̶ ...if WoG 2 has modding support and I can remember what ideas I had a decade ago, maybe? No clue, I was like 12

Profile pic from Ne

you can use my bit balloon if you want just please give credit k?

get my first theme here:
http://goofans.com/download/theme/ivygreen
it is called ivygreen
"SAVE THE WHALES
COLLECT THE WHOLE SET!"

Update: I have finished alot of the coding for the Bomloon. I would of gotten it done sooner, but I have school and I am lazy. That, and I am having trouble with the art. Can anybody give me any tips for gooball designing? Please? Anyone? Please help! I will give you some credit! Well, see you next update!

T̶h̶e̶ G̶o̶o̶b̶r̶i̶d̶s̶:̶ C̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ 's̶o̶o̶n̶' (̶V̶a̶l̶v̶e̶ T̶i̶e̶m̶)̶ ...if WoG 2 has modding support and I can remember what ideas I had a decade ago, maybe? No clue, I was like 12

Profile pic from Ne

Designing? As in, the images?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Yes, I need help with the images. Can you help? I sort of made a small edit to the balloon and made it all black with 4 spikes with red inside of it on it(Its not sticky, just to let you know) and I put the same spikes on the string (I'm not that good of a drawer, especaly on the computer). I know it doesnt sound like it looks that good but this is my first mod, so dont expect it to be like some of the other stuff on the website. Any way, I am almost done with the gooball and I will post it soon in my first level. Note that the level wont be that well made and will just show how the ball works, like you need to float some fuse goos and light them and get to the block blocking the path to the pipe.

Profile pic from Ne

@Gooflamer: If you could create a cool level that really shows off how neat your Goo Balls are, that would be much more appreciated than a simple level that just has the Goo Balls in it. See here: http://goofans.com/forum/world-of-goo/modding/1572

Hi, Gooflamer here. I have some bad news for you guys. Yesterday, my computer finally broke down. I'm using my dad's IPad to write this update. We are transferring all of the files from one computer to another, but not everything may be transferred. They said that installed programs won't make the transfer, so that takes out World of Goo and Gootool. I am hopping that WooGLE and WooBLE won't be lost in the switch and that only the programs them self will be taken off and not the files that held them so I won't lose all of my hard work. I will tell you when I get the computer wether or not I still have my work on the first Goobrid, the Bomloon. Until then, see you later.

ModEdit: Done. Delete the edits now. -James

Profile pic from Ne