How to create a level, then post it in this website for people to download? and is it tedious to do it?

9 replies [Last post]

Just thinking of creating some new levels to entertain people if i can... But I am new to it and dont know what to do...
WHat am i suppose to download first?
Once downloaded... and once i created the level, what am i suppose to do?
Then do i need my profile in any way?
Oh and will gootool be related to creating a new level and uploading it in this website?
And will it be tedious? like will there be a lot of steps to create a level? or is it very simple?

Oh, and does it work on pirated ones? i downloaded mine illegally from other websites (Mediafire)

Arg! GooTool Is so complicated! arg!

No, it does not work on pirated ones. DavidC and Daft as Brush put some code in so that it does not work if your profile location is invalid, which it would only be if you pirated.

If you have a legal copy, you need WooGLE and GooTool. There are a few tutorials around the site.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

The game is actually DRM-free, so unless your version is SteamDePowered or something with a strange profile-type, it should work fine. To start, head here.

It is SteamDePowered. Smile

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

you need to buy it, not pirate it.

-_-

Or most people on the forums won't be willing to help you.

"most people"? Mebbe.

Well, we generally try to sort of be nice some of the time every other year or so. To most people, anyway.

What? Us? NICE? Impossible...

dun
________dun
________________daaaa..............................

-_-