Fontilizer

16 replies [Last post]

Hi boys, can you advise where can i download the Fontilizer.exe? or an analog programm?

please tell us if you are not spam. It is just very hard to tell. if you are real, then we are sorry for the inconvenience.

-_-

what to tell? "It is just very hard to tell"? I'm not a spam!

We have no idea what "Fontilizer.exe" is. Please be specific on what it is and what you need it for, and we'll help you (as long as it's related to World of Goo). Otherwise, Google it. If Google turns up no results, you're probably looking for the wrong thing.

Also, it is physically impossible for there to be such thing as an "Analog Program". Computer programs are stored and executed digitally. Even low-level firmware is inherently digital in nature.

I believe he means the PopCap framework program to make World of Goo fonts out of TTFs or bitmap fonts. I can't find it anywhere on the net either.

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

Ah. That makes sense. My bad.

thx people... I discovered for me, that Fontilizer it is a man, not a program!

Sorry that I thought you were spam. We just get so much spam all the time.

-_-

)))) by the way, can you advise me, how to make the font for world of goo with the support of Cyrillic? Or who can make it? thx

It might be very difficult, but you would need to add the Cyrillic characters to the bottom of the bit map, and then add them to the text file.

Have you checked the translation wiki?

Another Planet finally has an official release! Download chapters 1 through 3 here! Thank you for waiting so long while I kept starting over.

I do... wiki translation is bad, I think the man who translate was an idiot, I translate myself, I remake original fonts into russian, but it very hard to edit text files manually...

You need the Font Builder from PopCap. Unfortunately http://developer.popcap.com/ has gone AWOL, but you should be able to find it at http://forum.fischeronline.de/

Thanks! I'd been looking for that! Downloaded.

But FontBuilder does something strange. It makes the TXT, and a JPG with all the letters on one line and an underscore in front of the name. Puzzled

and that is problem! check this font builder, its better http://code.google.com/p/fontbuilder/downloads/detail?name=fontbuilder-d... but it export font into xml not to txt

In that case, you can't really say it's better if we're talking about a completely different filetype. The World of Goo fonts use CFG formatting, I believe.

Wow, that program looks cool! And it appears that it can do the PopCap format somehow. Thanks, Hose-I.

I sad better because this program have more options against original...